• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F: Liebert. Take one for the teamK: Jennicide. It would be tragic.M: Annette. Set for life.
There is no way I would want to marry someone as whiney as Annette. I think I would end up killing myself.So M JennicideF AnnetteK Liebert...But part of me considers F-ing Liebert just so I could kill Annette... Nah, It'd expensive paying for the counseling to get over that traumatic sexual encounter.
You know what's a good way deal with all those cunts out there criticizing you about your misogyny? Start a marry, fuck, kill thread!
Post of the Year!When she was Annette_15 she seemed so hot and underage and then she was of age and we saw her and it was such a disappointmentThen she goes on nicknames week on PAD without a nickname and emerges as the Huntress and now they are actually calling her thatShe needs to be killed in a hurry
OK, you guys know the game. You have to marry one of the following, have sex with the other for one evening, and then kill the other one. Provide explanations:Vanessa RoussoLiv BoereeLacey Jones
I choose to F all three then K all three
How about:NegreanuBrunson (either Todd or Doyle)Sklansky
FM DoyleK SklanskyDN, well I'll let him decide what I do with him.
Jennifer Tilly, Annie Duke, Tiffany Michelle.Make your choice.
That one is just way too easy to choose. Who to marry and who to kill are a given which makes who to **** all that's left for the other.I especially would want to marry Tilley if she doesn't want a Prenup.

Since I continue to be wildly attracted to Annie Duke and would want to **** her many times: MarryI imagine Jennicide to be way too high maintenance but fun for a night: ****Kill? Bleh. I hate answering that. Perhaps if Ann Coulter played poker.....

Since I continue to be wildly attracted to Annie Duke and would want to **** her many times: MarryI imagine Jennicide to be way too high maintenance but fun for a night: ****Kill? Bleh. I hate answering that. Perhaps if Ann Coulter played poker.....
oh

Daniel must of been drunk when he made this threadokay guys lets put the shoe on the other footF - Patrick AntoniusM - John JuandaKILL- Phil Hellmuthas for FCP wellHmmmmmmm long list here lol most under the Kill j/j

FASDNJMIOFSAD OIM
okay was lol, was giving him the benefit of the doubt jet lag, lack of sleep etctop of Kill list Phil?
Daniel must of been drunk when he made this threadokay guys lets put the shoe on the other footF - Patrick AntoniusM - John JuandaKILL- Phil Hellmuthas for FCP wellHmmmmmmm long list here lol most under the Kill j/j
[ ] Understand the game

Just wanted to reiterate that IMO Liv Boeree is the first female poker player who fits both the F and M categories of this game like 100%.Here's one:Mike MatesowPhil HellmuthPhil Laak

[ ] Understand the game
[ ] definitely top of the hated list lol
you must of been pretty angry when you made this post!
must have or Tehtoe will have a bird