Medicine

Dang I love medicine.Every time I go to the pharmacy and pick up a fresh bottle of norco I see a little bit of heaven.Today i got a hundred morphine sulphates and my joy went almost thru the roof.Tonite the birds will sing, the crickets chirp, and the wife will look much better.Yessir improve your outlook thru chemistry.P.S. Is it possible to make a living off of rakeback alone, assuming you are breakeven in your play?

P.S. Is it possible to make a living off of rakeback alone, assuming you are breakeven in your play?
Play enough volume and you sure can but your drug of choice will probably need to change to some sort of speed like maybe Adderall
Play enough volume and you sure can but your drug of choice will probably need to change to some sort of speed like maybe Adderall
Wasnt trying to connect the two, just didnt want to start a nother thread.
Dang I love medicine.Every time I go to the pharmacy and pick up a fresh bottle of norco I see a little bit of heaven.Today i got a hundred morphine sulphates and my joy went almost thru the roof.Tonite the birds will sing, the crickets chirp, and the wife will look much better.Yessir improve your outlook thru chemistry.P.S. Is it possible to make a living off of rakeback alone, assuming you are breakeven in your play?
Jayson Weber is the person to ask all rakeback-related questions.
Just move to Switzerland and you can get pharmaceutical grade heroine. Provided at no cost by the state.