Too Thin A River Shove?

Full Tilt Poker $4 + $0.40 Rush No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t80/t160 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 899668The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: t10390 64.94 BBsSB: t6030 37.69 BBsBB: t4076 25.48 BBsUTG: t6470 40.44 BBsHero (UTG+1): t5502 34.39 BBsUTG+2: t4270 26.69 BBsMP1: t2730 17.06 BBsMP2: t2490 15.56 BBsCO: t6356 39.73 BBsPre Flop: (t240) Hero is UTG+1 with T :club: T :3h1 fold, Hero raises to t480, 3 folds, CO calls t480, 2 folds, BB calls t320Flop: (t1520) 6 :ts 2 :4h 4 :5c(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks* i almost timed out here, was on 4 rush tables, just hit check before i timedTurn: (t1520) 6 :qh(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets t777, CO calls t777, BB foldsRiver: (t3074) 9 :jh(2 players)Hero bets t4245 all in, CO calls t4245

What can call a shove that you can beat? Just a random 9, but why would he have that? Since you're deep, how about a small river bet (1k?) to make value from something like 88 or 77 and then fold to a shove?
im thinking block bet fold is much more ideal agreeany comments on the other streets btw?
im thinking block bet fold is much more ideal agreeany comments on the other streets btw?
Well, bet the flop, but I figured there's no real discussion given your timeout issue. I think the turn bet is fine, but it basically limits him to a flush draw or a 6, which is why I don't like the river shove.
This could definitely work versus some people. Probably better to bet something lik 1400 in general.
given these $4 rushaments are pretty weak, yah i figure it def could work. and yah i prefer to bet flop c turn, b/f river. also, not to be results oriented but i think it is interesting, villain had AA,..... i was suprised. not something i was expecting to see tbh. granted i lose, but i was just not expecting to see this hand. in my mind it was 6X and im crushed or i got him.
given these $4 rushaments are pretty weak, yah i figure it def could work. and yah i prefer to bet flop c turn, b/f river. also, not to be results oriented but i think it is interesting, villain had AA,..... i was suprised. not something i was expecting to see tbh. granted i lose, but i was just not expecting to see this hand. in my mind it was 6X and im crushed or i got him.
lol at villain having AA there, maybe I need to play at FT :club:
lol at villain having AA there, maybe I need to play at FT :club:
so much easier then pokerstars
Full Tilt Poker $4 + $0.40 Rush No Limit Hold'em Tournament
I couldn't find an appropriate place for this, so I'm posting it here: As much as I wanted to hate Rush Poker when it came out, I played my first tourney this evening and had a blast. It'll make me think about putting more money on FT in the near future.
I couldn't find an appropriate place for this, so I'm posting it here: As much as I wanted to hate Rush Poker when it came out, I played my first tourney this evening and had a blast. It'll make me think about putting more money on FT in the near future.
I know this is the wrong forum and such, but I've never played on FTP. I'm sort of interested, but I keep not opening an account due to not knowing the "correct" thing to do with rakeback. Anyone have pointers?
I know this is the wrong forum and such, but I've never played on FTP. I'm sort of interested, but I keep not opening an account due to not knowing the "correct" thing to do with rakeback. Anyone have pointers?
Suited_Up does rakeback and can get you setup. I don't personally know much about it.