Any Russian Speakers?

Exactly right - everyone knows that automatic translations are always spot on and never unintentionally hillarious. What was the OP thinking not using a google translation right away?
почему сделал Вы включаете этот смешной пост о юмористических ошибках перевода
So that I am clear, your contention is that a random poker forum is a better source than a translator on Google? He indicated that he wanted to confirm the translation was correct..... meaning that he already had sense of the translation. Thus, the potential for unintentional errors was mitigated. Moreover, there are dozens of better places to get a translator than this forum. And my comment was based more on the reaction than anything else.
My contention is that your contention concerning his contention is contentious.
My contention is that your contention about his contention is contentious.
орла? а сколько древесины может патрон патрона древесины, если дерево патрон может патрон дерева??? Лололь
I speak fluent Russian and thought you knew that. Should have just IMed me.
С одного украинца к русскому все еще сосет ваша Хоккейная команда
С одного украинца к русскому все еще сосет ваша Хоккейная команда
Вы знаете, что хоккей не действительно спорт? Его только кое-что мы изобрели, чтобы препятствовать канадцам оставлять их страну и идти в Америку
Вы знаете, что хоккей не действительно спорт? Его только кое-что мы изобрели, чтобы препятствовать канадцам оставлять их страну и идти в Америку
Is that russian, or just words I havent seen yet?
Вы знаете, что хоккей не действительно спорт? Его только кое-что мы изобрели, чтобы препятствовать канадцам оставлять их страну и идтиanatoly fot horroshow und vodka
fyp
lol
Is that russian, or just words I havent seen yet?
lol
don't ask me, ask Google translator
fyp
you know we are great at it just admit it, and she didn't need to use google to translate it btw, she is also fluent in Russian/Ukrainian