Any Russian Speakers?

teddykgb said "fuck your mother" when mike mcd busted his balls about reloading anytime he wanted.that's about all I can tell you.

I forgot this forum was useless now. Won't make that mistake in the future.
I kind of feel like your expectations might've been a little high if you thought you were going to get a Russian translator from a poker forum in less than 30 minutes.

Я, конечно, уход (также, почему русский язык случайных вставить запятую между словами?)

Американская фирма Transceptor Technologies приступила к производству компьютеров «Персонaльный спутник»

http://translate.google.com/#en|ru|can translate easily, check the language filter translator. free from google and it rocks. you can translate whole documents.
It was way easier to ignore Google, post the question on a poker forum, then rip on the forum when it was not answered in 30 minutes. You sir, can take your helpful solutions elsewhere.....
It was way easier to ignore Google, post the question on a poker forum, then rip on the forum when it was not answered in 30 minutes. You sir, can take your helpful solutions elsewhere.....
+1!
Exactly right - everyone knows that automatic translations are always spot on and never unintentionally hillarious. What was the OP thinking not using a google translation right away?
Exactly right - everyone knows that automatic translations are always spot on and never unintentionally hillarious. What was the OP thinking not using a google translation right away?
So that I am clear, your contention is that a random poker forum is a better source than a translator on Google? He indicated that he wanted to confirm the translation was correct..... meaning that he already had sense of the translation. Thus, the potential for unintentional errors was mitigated. Moreover, there are dozens of better places to get a translator than this forum. And my comment was based more on the reaction than anything else.