$1.10 Lamborghini Freeroll Barrage, Stakes And Random Freebies

So let's barrage the $1.10 Lamborghini Freeroll Qualifier at 9:30 PM ET tonight. It's Tournament #304267245.Here's the link to the Lamborghini Freeroll information at the Poker Stars website.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions...ghini-freeroll/If you want a stake to this tournament just let me know your Stars name and location in this thread. It'll be 50/50 with no stake back and if you qualify for the Weekly or Grand Final any money you win there is all your own. Not sure how many I'll give out so if you're Stars Busto come and get one.Also let's barrage this thing. I'm going to randomly give away $11 of Daniel's money to 3 of the FCPers who post in this thread and play in the $1.10 qualifier. Use the money as you wish but The Nego or one of the $11 Lamborghini Freeroll Qualifiers are suggestions.So if you're playing don't forget to post your Stars name in this thread for the random money.People I'm Stakingcustom36 - kolman36delved - BertifulThePhoenix88 - ThePhoenix88Novak297 - Novak297Carlito78 - Naples78SBriand - SBriandK_dense - lollygag'r FCPers Playingcustom36 - kolman36delved - BertifulCorvairShaggy - CorvairshaggThePhoenix88 - ThePhoenix88Novak297 - Novak297Carlito78 - Naples78SBriad - SBriandK_dense - lollygag'r dreamcaster - dreamcaster2FCP Bob - Big_M

Does that mean you want a stake or you're going to play on your own dime ?
Ah sorry Bob. I'll gladly accept a stake. I don't keep money on Stars.

i would take one im gonna be going somewhere now. i think ill be back in time. so if you would wanna you could send me it and if i dont make it home in time i will ship the money back.

i would take one im gonna be going somewhere now. i think ill be back in time. so if you would wanna you could send me it and if i dont make it home in time i will ship the money back.
What's your stars name and location
What's your stars name and location
I figured it out and sent you the stake

i have been playing the freerolls and getting in the top 300 i would like to have a stake is they are still available... lollygag'r ( sullivan )

i need .68 lol
Just take a freaking stake.What's your Stars name and location.
i have been playing the freerolls and getting in the top 300 i would like to have a stake is they are still available... lollygag'r ( sullivan )
Sent