Fine Dining

Pretty sure that wasn't what he was suggesting.
Yes but Guap said that his opinion was that Mortons was better than Ruth's, so I figured I would test that theory for myself. Although seeing the other comments about it, I guess I might not want to go check it out.
The best places are dives in shitty neighborhoods, though.
For "Fine Dining" .... I'm not so sure about that
Burger Bar is always enjoyable.
The burger place in the Flamingo has unlimited fries.Unlimited.Plus lots of TVs and a larger selection of burgers.For less.
The burger place in the Flamingo has unlimited fries.
So does Red Robin.Also, if you order the soup/half sandwich combo and you get a wrap, they actually give who the whole rap. It's only like $.90 more. So you can order a basket of fries when you get there, they don't charge you, get the whole wrap and a bowl of soup for $.90 more than just the wrap and fries.I learned this the other day. That was a good day. A good day indeed.

Burger King Texas Double Whopper with Cheese FTW~

So does Red Robin.Also, if you order the soup/half sandwich combo and you get a wrap, they actually give who the whole rap. It's only like $.90 more. So you can order a basket of fries when you get there, they don't charge you, get the whole wrap and a bowl of soup for $.90 more than just the wrap and fries.I learned this the other day. That was a good day. A good day indeed.
we were talking about wraps still here right? or do the employees rap for you?

The steak I had at the Eiffel Tower in Paris (Vegas) was actually pretty good. We got to sit by a window and watch the Belagio fountain show every time it came on...which was nice...Dominics wasn't too bad eitherSome of my favs:TaillevantOsteria FrancescanaAl IwanSkies in Kansas City and my favorite: Al Mahara

Johnnies Italian beef in ChicagoCarnevino, CUT or SW for steak in VegasSushi Gen in LAMastros Ocean Club in Vegas and ScottsdaleMastros steaks in Beverly Hills and ScottsdaleCloverleaf Pizza near DetroitIn n Out and Fve guys (honorable mentions to Carls junior)Barrio Cafe and Los Dos Molinos in PhoenixToo many more to mention...

Johnnies Italian beef in ChicagoCarnevino, CUT or SW for steak in VegasSushi Gen in LAMastros Ocean Club in Vegas and ScottsdaleMastros steaks in Beverly Hills and ScottsdaleCloverleaf Pizza near DetroitIn n Out and Fve guys (honorable mentions to Carls junior)Barrio Cafe and Los Dos Molinos in PhoenixToo many more to mention...
dont forget the pepperoni hot pockets from the uni-mart off i-95 in Colonial Heights, VA...they're breathtaking
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am with Scram, I can go get expensive food at home, I go to Vegas to get cheap good food and lose the rest of my money at craps.I went here last time out and would return for the food. Inexpensive food, cheap booze, really cool ambiance.
Artisan look s nice. Even the menu font kicks ass.