Which Online Poker To Join?

ive been looking at joining a online poker site can someone give me some advice on the best one to join, ive been looking at pokerstars, please need some help
hurry. tommy stuck in well. very bad. please help. ducks fly. eyes brown. all done.
ive been looking at joining a online poker site can someone give me some advice on the best one to join, ive been looking at pokerstars, please need some help
save your hard earned doughtry makepokerlegal.comits free and they have tournaments with freerolls and prizes
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer full tilt because you can get rakeback. It amounts to getting back a percentage of your fees. For rakeback, the link in my sig, raketherake.com has been fairly good for me, and offers a good monthly freeroll on top of the rakeback, which I Have final tabled once for 4 figures. Unfortunately pokerstars is one of the few sites that doesn't offer rakeback.

I prefer full tilt because you can get rakeback. It amounts to getting back a percentage of your fees. For rakeback, the link in my sig, raketherake.com has been fairly good for me, and offers a good monthly freeroll on top of the rakeback, which I Have final tabled once for 4 figures. Unfortunately pokerstars is one of the few sites that doesn't offer rakeback.
Agreed with the above^.If you are going to play micros or lower volume, you are better off to play on FTP. You get back 27% of the rake you pay through rakeback. Just remember when you set up your account, you have to do it through a rakeback affiliate. You can do that through here :club: - http://www.rakeupdate.com/signup/superjeff13
  • 1 month later...

PokerStars has the bar none the best rewards program online:sne.pngI'm at 47% rakeback on the year + great customer service + no fees for deposits/cashouts (FTP takes everything out of your rakeback) + Quarterly Supernova Freeroll (120k to first); there are a bunch of other stuff to.Daniel is a pro on Stars, I'm surprised he doesn't correct people about the VPP program.

PokerStars has the bar none the best rewards program online:sne.pngI'm at 47% rakeback on the year + great customer service + no fees for deposits/cashouts (FTP takes everything out of your rakeback) + Quarterly Supernova Freeroll (120k to first); there are a bunch of other stuff to.Daniel is a pro on Stars, I'm surprised he doesn't correct people about the VPP program.
For high volume, absolutely. For low volume you are sadly mistaken.
  • 3 weeks later...