Why Are More And More People Convinced Obama Is A Muslim?

yeah, but does anyone seriously think Obama believes in god at all?
I think he probably does but on his terms, like any other person who believes in a God but doesn't care to really be bothered with doing anything about it. He is in a tough spot, if all of the sudden he starts going to church it means nothing, it looks like what it is, better to stick with his way of doing things at this point.
No, you are seeing the shallow obvious story and missing the real story.Obama is the product of the media. We were told he was the newest bestest thing ever, he was clean and articulate. He was so smart, so right for this job.And now the news is shocked that the public no longer buys their baloney. In fact, they are over-reacting to the whole pre-packaged image of Obama.The emperor has no clothes.The fact that the news paid big bucks to get a poll about Obama's religion shows you that they are scared.
I agree with this, the problem for them isn't that they care whether or not he is either, it's the wondering/frustration at how they managed to not make the public believe the harmless more whitey safe answer.
My question is who cares? I had no idea it was a bad thing to be a Muslim. If Muslims should be accepted, who better than the president to bring that new dawn in? I don't get he angst in the media about this.
Nobody likes to be called something they are not; nobody likes people telling lies about them.It's a big deal to me because it is just more evidence that a lot of really ****ing stupid people live in America.

I think you're right in so far that Obama is religiously ambiguous. Also, though, people are ****ing stupid.WikipediaPolls conducted by Gallup in the 1990s has found that 16% of Germans, 18% of Americans and 19% of Britons hold that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

,not worth it
,it would take a long time to explain how if Obama does something he is a secret Muslim but if Bush did it he is just respecting other cultures.
,it would take a long time to explain how if Obama does something he is a secret Muslim but if Bush did it he is just respecting other cultures.
Okay, I guess it's a short story ...This was taken at random from the film dirty work and while I chuckled as I wrote it, I'm pretty sure no one else will
Okay, I guess it's a short story ...This was taken at random from the film dirty work and while I chuckled as I wrote it, I'm pretty sure no one else will
"It's a long story""My dad boned his mom.""Okay, I guess it's a short story"I always think of that movie whenever someone says, "It's a long story."
You would understand if you were a solipsist like me.
I dont know what that means, so I'm going to assume you're condescending to me. So first off, watch your mouth. Next I will assume it means you are a communist and a freedom hating terrorist supporter. So yeah, I aint like you. ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE.
I dont know what that means, so I'm going to assume you're condescending to me. So first off, watch your mouth. Next I will assume it means you are a communist and a freedom hating terrorist supporter. So yeah, I aint like you. ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE.
You got no idea how close to home that zing hit.

I haven't heard a ton about how much Obama loves eating steak, therefore I can only assume that he's actually a vegetarian, I mean he doesn't exactly look like a red blooded meat eater does he?

So now people can't even play dress-up anymore? Comon world-leaders need a relaxing time off just like the rest of us. @topic Because Hussein is his middle name.
I no longer think that Obama being ashamed of his middle name and ears sticking out is the real reason he is so childish.Deep down I think it is that fact that his mother's first name is Stanley."Stanley Obama, that's my mom."His childhood must have been brutal, no wonder he hates this country.