but for the price we are getting we only have to be good a soo much to make this a profitable call. And believe me, I used to grind 4.40s and he is gonig to be doing this with a lotttttt worse than just a Q

QUESTION: As you guys know , I am not very good, but generally when I find myself in this spot having a ~5-1 stack on the table, I am flatting a open limp and/or up to 3x BB raise if I have any paint and any PP. As played, I would have played villain very similar. The check/call by rrumsey on the turn would show a str8 draw to me, so if the river bricks and he checks again, since his stack is about ~600 left to my 7k+, I would have bet larger being in position, even if I did not have a Q. If rrumsey had something else and made it good for him, but if I was villain, I generally like to push around when I have a huge stack lead on them and position. Now, if the river connected to his str8, then I back off, but it looks to me like a bad flush/str8 draw. Is this a bad way to play/thought process??