Calling Flop Oesd To Either Hit Or Bluff

ok so some background here: me and villain have been in a few pots with each other and seems to be a decent thinking player. has clearly made a few tough folds too me. and i had been pretty active and barreling so i figured that would get no respect. plus i do have some nice equity. and can bluff every turn club imo and get folds a lot. do you guys hate this move?Poker Stars $3.00+$0.30 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t30/t60 Blinds - 4 players - View hand 875537The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): t3951 65.85 BBsCO: t7197 119.95 BBsBTN: t1937 32.28 BBsSB: t2830 47.17 BBsPre Flop: (t90) Hero is BB with J :club: 8 :heart:CO calls t60, BTN calls t60, SB calls t30, Hero checksFlop: (t240) Q :ts 5 :4h T :5c(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets t120, BTN folds, SB folds, Hero calls t120Turn: (t480) 2 :3h(2 players)Hero bets t240

[ ] oesdI think leading flop is a lot better than c/c with either a gutter or a oesd
yah my bad gutter. still even with a barrelholic image?
Rumsey, if you actually had a flush there, are you really betting it?
yes, but the better question is do i c/c flop. no, but since villain seems to suck and may just think im a laggy barrelholic i think it is hard given how i played the line for him to ever call unless he in fact has a flush. i tried to play the hand slightly donkish to make it look believable. plus i had a feeling i was barreling so much that i was bound to get popped soon. still make zero sense? im not trying to FPS at all. just trying to react to what i see coming. or is that just outleveling myself and should i just keep bombing away unless they fight back?

I just think if you're trying to rep a flush, then c/r the turn is going to be more believable, although more risky.If he checks back on the turn, then that just gives you tons of room to bluff most rivers.Another thing is that I think you get him to fold more of his range when you c/r the turn as opposed to leading out, because it looks a lot stronger than a lead.

I just think if you're trying to rep a flush, then c/r the turn is going to be more believable, although more risky.If he checks back on the turn, then that just gives you tons of room to bluff most rivers.Another thing is that I think you get him to fold more of his range when you c/r the turn as opposed to leading out, because it looks a lot stronger than a lead.
thought leading would be a much cheaper way to bluff there. your correct thou, c/r does look extremely scary. but i just wasnt sure if he could make the lay down given my image. i hadnt c/red, but i was clearly aggro. kinda because i figured he could click back a lot