99 Oop Vs Reraise From Button

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($11.05)Button ($6.34)SB ($4.50)BB ($8.25)UTG ($10.88)UTG+1 ($5)MP1 ($27.65)MP2 ($25.27)Preflop: Hero is CO with 9club.gif, 9diamond.gif4 folds, Hero bets $0.75, Button raises to $2.32Total pot: $1.85Only 4 orbits at table and in those he was playin pretty tight. So have I tough.

Unless you are specifically playing a short stack strategy, you should either buy in for $25 and use auto reload, or you should just play .05/.10 NLAlso, post more of the HH until the action gets back to you. I assume everyone folded and it's on you to 4bet jam or fold. I think calling here is the worst play. Folding seems okay based on your read of you both being tight. 4bet jamming is reasonable because he has 25bbs.Yeah, I like to jam here. Then buy in full or move down to 10nl.

PokerStars Game #48477534813: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD) - 2010/08/21 22:41:47 CET [2010/08/21 16:41:47 ET]Table 'Anitra III' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Eba12 ($11.05 in chips) Seat 2: fokou68 ($6.34 in chips) Seat 3: FelixKovgan ($4.50 in chips) Seat 4: cck88 ($8.25 in chips) Seat 5: BBéé ($10.88 in chips) Seat 6: lizf001 ($5 in chips) Seat 8: PaPaSiTo420 ($27.65 in chips) Seat 9: Young252 ($25.27 in chips) FelixKovgan: posts small blind $0.10cck88: posts big blind $0.25Turitsa B.: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Eba12 [9c 9d]BBéé: folds lizf001: folds PaPaSiTo420: folds Young252: folds Eba12: raises $0.50 to $0.75fokou68: raises $1.57 to $2.32Only 4 orbits at table and in those he was playin pretty tight. So have I tough.
I think this is a fold even with villain is short.....with a range of AQ+, 88+ pokerstove says youre a 3/2 dog, and i really dont think you'll get any FE by jamming here. That range may even be a little loose, but I havent't played online cash games in forever so im not sure how wide the avg villain will 3 bet from the blinds against a late position raiser. Maybe someone else can chime in on villains range here?

With no history of the person and the villans short buy this really is a tough call. Here is my school of thought:1. A shove is better than a call here since you will get all five cards out on the table and you know he is completely committed to the pot since the pot will equal what he has left in his stack. 2. If you do just call then what you have left behind vs what he has leaves ZERO fold equity since he will probably call with any pair or two overs. This play is out.3. I would probably fold here, rebuy at the table max and look to outplay this guy at a later time.

I think this is a fold even with villain is short.....with a range of AQ+, 88+ pokerstove says youre a 3/2 dog, and i really dont think you'll get any FE by jamming here. That range may even be a little loose, but I havent't played online cash games in forever so im not sure how wide the avg villain will 3 bet from the blinds against a late position raiser. Maybe someone else can chime in on villains range here?

i shove. and i think its kinda easy here. we have a decent pair, that plays so well in HU showdown. go for it.

i shove. and i think its kinda easy here. we have a decent pair, that plays so well in HU showdown. go for it.
how does this hand play well in a HU showdown? it plays terrible.....even if villains range is as wide as AJ+, 44+ you're only a very small favorite....your pummeled with the range ( that i still think is too loose ) i posted earlier.Will you explain to me your reasoning behind shoving here?

the way to stop short stackers from taking loads of pots down pre and letting them pump it in with FE is to play back at them a lot. villain is 3 betting anything playable if he is a good short stacker. now we need to make sure we dont leave him space to shove over us. we flip a lot against him, and he easily could think we have AK, AQ and stack off with smaller pairs. this move imo is the only way to make it hard for the short stack to play perfectly. yes we are in some trouble when he calls sometimes, but the huge amount of fold equity massively makes up for that

the way to stop short stackers from taking loads of pots down pre and letting them pump it in with FE is to play back at them a lot. villain is 3 betting anything playable if he is a good short stacker. now we need to make sure we dont leave him space to shove over us. we flip a lot against him, and he easily could think we have AK, AQ and stack off with smaller pairs. this move imo is the only way to make it hard for the short stack to play perfectly. yes we are in some trouble when he calls sometimes, but the huge amount of fold equity massively makes up for that
He's put in 30ish% of his stack and you expect him to fold to a jam??? I mean, yeah we will see a retarded fold once in a blue moon, but i dont think it's nearly close enough to warrant a jam here.....the more i think about this hand the more i hate a jam

I have found zhe converter!!!@ninja ace Hmm yeah havent played for a while on stars and couldnt find the reload button at first...@kingjames it was me and him HU and I folded so there rly isnt any more HH@rrumsey I guess thats what I should have done but Im probably playgin a little bit to much Tight and passive.And Im in a bit of doubt wether I should grind the Cash games or the SNG got alot of time of the first semester and I dont think both simultaneously will work out.

I have found zhe converter!!!@ninja ace Hmm yeah havent played for a while on stars and couldnt find the reload button at first...@kingjames it was me and him HU and I folded so there rly isnt any more HH@rrumsey I guess thats what I should have done but Im probably playgin a little bit to much Tight and passive.And Im in a bit of doubt wether I should grind the Cash games or the SNG got alot of time of the first semester and I dont think both simultaneously will work out.
No, folding was correct
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($11.05)Button ($6.34)SB ($4.50)BB ($8.25)UTG ($10.88)UTG+1 ($5)MP1 ($27.65)MP2 ($25.27)Preflop: Hero is CO with 9club.gif, 9diamond.gif4 folds, Hero bets $0.75, Button raises to $2.32Total pot: $1.85Only 4 orbits at table and in those he was playin pretty tight. So have I tough.
1/3 of button's stack is already in so jamming isn't going to get us anything good but a flip. If he's tight, let him have it.