Option For U.s. Troops: Go To Christian Concert Or Be Punished

Story was made up. Just painting a picture for the people that are actually talking about this issue. Like I said, this has been a fun conversation but I don't think any more can really be said, unless you just want to sling insults for awhile. That will be all you, just not into it these days. Waste of my time.
You started off by calling the soldiers who refused to go "unabashed pussies" and continued along the lines of "why dont they just suck it up?" and finished your vomitting with a "you dont have any rights in the military!" (paraphrasing and possibly attributing statements by other idiots to you, but i dont care, i'm sure you agreed along the way if you didnt say them)You see, there is no discussion on this issue. It doesnt even need to be addressed. The answer is obvious. And it's because of people like you that these "discussions" distract us from the real issue: Miley Cyrus is turning 18 very soon. Very soon indeed.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You started off by calling the soldiers who refused to go "unabashed pussies" and continued along the lines of "why dont they just suck it up?" and finished your vomitting with a "you dont have any rights in the military!" (paraphrasing and possibly attributing statements by other idiots to you, but i dont care, i'm sure you agreed along the way if you didnt say them)You see, there is no discussion on this issue. It doesnt even need to be addressed. The answer is obvious. And it's because of people like you that these "discussions" distract us from the real issue: Miley Cyrus is turning 18 very soon. Very soon indeed.
You forgot the part where he hoped they put soap in a sock and beat them as well. That is pretty much where I stopped caring about his opinion on the matter.
This is so trivial its sickening, and with any luck some pussies got beat down with soap in a sock that night.
You forgot the part where he hoped they put soap in a sock and beat them as well. That is pretty much where I stopped caring about his opinion on the matter.
You don't want him on that wall, ready to beat non-Christian soldiers with soap in a sock?
Yeah, it's tough for dry wit to come across on the internet. I apologize if anyone thought I actually wanted them beaten with socks full of soap, even though I made multiple posts talking about acceptance and working together, and it's a pretty blatant reference to a well known movie. I'm sorry if no one got that. My bad. It may be your bad but I will take the blame.
Oooohhh, common ground. That is coming soon. Maybe this has happened to you, yesterday I did a search for Katy Perry+ (random naughty word) and I found this great pick, I clicked on it and my computer immediately starts going apeshit, starts downloading some kind of malware, I hit the eject button and turned it off, and got lucky. Last time that happened I had it on in safe mode for 2 hours cleaning up the damage. Lesson not learned, and I am sure once my Cyrus guilt subsides this shit will happen again.
Yeah, it's tough for dry wit to come across on the internet. I apologize if anyone thought I actually wanted them beaten with socks full of soap, even though I made multiple posts talking about acceptance and working together, and it's a pretty blatant reference to a well known movie. I'm sorry if no one got that. My bad. It may be your bad but I will take the blame.
That may have been your intention but taking in account all your posts on this subject it is hard to see any wit in there. Your posts have a tone that lacks any humor. I don't care either way and to be honest, if you are just sitting around joking, you shouldn't care too much either, but you sure seem too.
Atheists? They're standing in front of a Russian Cathedral!
The one in St Petersburg, the Church of our Savior's Spilt Blood was turned into a potatoe storage shed during the 50 year communist/atheist take over.I do not know the history of this one from Moscow.
The one in St Petersburg, the Church of our Savior's Spilt Blood was turned into a potatoe storage shed during the 50 year communist/atheist take over.I do not know the history of this one from Moscow.
So, they worship potatoes in Russia? Still better than Mormonism.
That may have been your intention but taking in account all your posts on this subject it is hard to see any wit in there. Your posts have a tone that lacks any humor. I don't care either way and to be honest, if you are just sitting around joking, you shouldn't care too much either, but you sure seem too.
I just thought that beating people with soap filled socks is a fairly well known display of ridiculous that no one would actually advocate. I mean, hello- Full Metal Jacket? Who hasn't seen that? Given all my posts, and how I have advocated a live and let live approach, I will look at yours if you look at mine if you will, I can't see how anyone would actually think I was advocating a soap sock beating. Maybe the reference is too dated, maybe I should have made a curb stomping joke. I'm going to also take you to task on the no humor, I mean come on, I started off with Michael W. Smith song and good hair jokes. I don't know you all that well but I have to assume you just don't get funny shit.Hey, I will tell you something I have been working on for stand up- I recently had a few encounters where my wife and I got a bit naughty with another couple, and the first couple of times it was all good and shit, but then I just got bored, and pretty much the 3rd, 4th and 5th time or so all I could think about was how funny it would be to do something gay to throw my buddy a curve ball. Then it was like a metal Rolodex of everything gay I know, and fantasizing if you will which one I would do and how much I would laugh. There is no real punchline, maybe throw in a suggestion or two of what I think may fly and not get him too flummoxed. The bit is a work in progress but if I deliver it right it's gold.
The one in St Petersburg, the Church of our Savior's Spilt Blood was turned into a potatoe storage shed during the 50 year communist/atheist take over.
I think it's important to understand the context in which the Bolsheviks are atheists. The tsars asserted control through divine right sanctioned by the church. The "Christian" church said, "God says the tsar is in charge." And the tsar said, "God says I am in charge. Therefore, bow down to me and give me your stuff." When the Bolsheviks said, "Bullshit, there is no god," it was a very political statement. Is atheism responsible for causing communism? Is Christianity responsible for causing feudalism? I suspect that predominantly the aspirations for power drove the players toward the most pragmatic religious stance, not the other way around.
I think it's important to understand the context in which the Bolsheviks are atheists. The tsars asserted control through divine right sanctioned by the church. The "Christian" church said, "God says the tsar is in charge." And the tsar said, "God says I am in charge. Therefore, bow down to me and give me your stuff." When the Bolsheviks said, "Bullshit, there is no god," it was a very political statement. Is atheism responsible for causing communism? Is Christianity responsible for causing feudalism? I suspect that predominantly the aspirations for power drove the players toward the most pragmatic religious stance, not the other way around.
True dat.. pointing fingers is easy, but power tends to corrupt anyway regardless of what religious or political background, that's just human nature
I just thought that beating people with soap filled socks is a fairly well known display of ridiculous that no one would actually advocate. I mean, hello- Full Metal Jacket? Who hasn't seen that? Given all my posts, and how I have advocated a live and let live approach, I will look at yours if you look at mine if you will, I can't see how anyone would actually think I was advocating a soap sock beating. Maybe the reference is too dated, maybe I should have made a curb stomping joke. I'm going to also take you to task on the no humor, I mean come on, I started off with Michael W. Smith song and good hair jokes. I don't know you all that well but I have to assume you just don't get funny shit.Hey, I will tell you something I have been working on for stand up- I recently had a few encounters where my wife and I got a bit naughty with another couple, and the first couple of times it was all good and shit, but then I just got bored, and pretty much the 3rd, 4th and 5th time or so all I could think about was how funny it would be to do something gay to throw my buddy a curve ball. Then it was like a metal Rolodex of everything gay I know, and fantasizing if you will which one I would do and how much I would laugh. There is no real punchline, maybe throw in a suggestion or two of what I think may fly and not get him too flummoxed. The bit is a work in progress but if I deliver it right it's gold.
fag.