cant find HH so ill type...stacksizesme 100 bbvillains both 70 bbIm in bb with AJs and theres 3 limpers I make it 3 BBs to go and the button raises to 10BB small blind then insta flats. What would you guys do in such a situation?

cant find HH so ill type...stacksizesme 100 bbvillains both 70 bbIm in bb with AJs and theres 3 limpers I make it 3 BBs to go and the button raises to 10BB small blind then insta flats. What would you guys do in such a situation?
Vs 3 limpers when you are out of position, I would raise initially to 5 BBs. When it comes to you with 3 limpers the pot is 4 BBs (2 real limpers and the sb complete = 3 + your BB = 4) so when you raise to 3 BBs (2 more) it makes the pot 6 BBs and the first limper will be getting 3-1 pot odds and subsequent players will be getting 3-1 or better (if any limpers call)Plus you are out of position, so make a nice big raise. AJ is going to play best heads-up vs 1 villain and not 3. With a hand like 66 where you want lots of villains so someone makes a hand when you make a set, I can see a smaller raise (or just check obv), but with AJ and similar, I'd just make it big and exploit their tendencies to limp/fold or limp/call and fold to a lot of cbets (more dead money the better)As played... I would fold. We're oop facing a 3bet and as a general rule we should not call 3bets oop. 4-betting can be an option vs certain villains, but you're HH doesn't include any notes that makes us believe we can profitably get AJ all-in.I assume this is small/micro stakes, so the limp/re-raise is generally LOL strong.Also, what stakes are you playing? Is this a full-ring table or 6-max?
Raise more preflopIt should be 4bbs + 1 for every limper... all you have is the +1s
I would raise initially to 5 BBs.
Still too small. We want to pick up passive dead money. Creating more passive dead money is fine, but not multiway OOP with a marginal hand.The other thing is, if we do make the large raise and everybody calls, it's fairly safe to say we can't continue on without a big hand / draw (top pair is not a big hand), and we're getting the right price to do thisI see a trend on this forum where everyone opens too small and three bets too large. An opener needs to be an overbet to have the correct effect, and 3bets don't even need to be pot sized (except with like a raise and 2 callers) to have the correct effect

Raise more as KJ and ninja ace said.

I assume this is small/micro stakes, so the limp/re-raise is generally LOL strong.
It's either AA or retardo junk. I think someone pulled that move on me with QJo the other day.
Raise more as KJ and ninja ace said.It's either AA or retardo junk. I think someone pulled that move on me with QJo the other day.
Usually depends on the position and whether or not it was an open limp. LP limps have less AA, and overlimps have very little AA.There is also the live rule... where if you are limp-reraised live you can assume 100% AA and be perfectly fine... except when I do it then you can assume 100% AK

Thanks for all the fast replies!The stakes where .25-.50 and I think there was 8 or 9 people at the time.I did fold after the reraise. There was no showdown after the button bet pot on the flop which came 8sQd3h.Didnt really know what kinda hand to put them on but with the 2 villains in the hand I wasnt feeling for it. Still it they would have limped aces and then reraised that would have been wierd. O I guess thats what ninja ace said aswell.

folding to the reraise sounds fine to me, unless villain makes a habit of this

Raise more as KJ and ninja ace said.It's either AA or retardo junk. I think someone pulled that move on me with QJo the other day.
Why would you limp aces?
Why would you limp aces?
I don't. I've heard the justification that if you limp AA utg it lets you limp small pairs too but really I don't think people are paying enough attention at the micros to make that worth trying.
I don't. I've heard the justification that if you limp AA utg it lets you limp small pairs too but really I don't think people are paying enough attention at the micros to make that worth trying.
i actually limp Aces often in micros since someone will isolate with AK-Ax, KT+ and most pairs. its a very profitable move, but you have to know when to pitch them, since you wont get iso raised every time. i dont limp AA every time i get them, but you do have a lot of psycho iso raisers and it shows a decent profit in the long run. as to the OP: raise larger PF (i would check in this situation, especially oop). call the raise and evaluate the action that happens on the flop. I would raise here with AQs+. AJs isn't strong enough, espeically oop, imo.
Of course it shows a profit in the long run, you have the nuts preflop. Don't limp aces and you'll show *more* profit
i limp them in EP at most 10% of the time. and when i do, i get squeezed and get it in against a much worse hand.