Do you immediately rebuy, or wait till you get sucked out on, or blind down etc. Just want to get peoples opinions here. Thanks all.

Do you immediately rebuy, or wait till you get sucked out on, or blind down etc. Just want to get peoples opinions here. Thanks all.
if youre good at poker, snap-rebuy to obv get most value out of your big handsif you suck, wait till you get it in bad and then rebuy
When it's well within your roll, it's probably always best to rebuy straight away to maximize profit on your good hands.When you play a rebuy that you don't really want to spend too much on, on Stars you can at least do the following. When you're below the rebuy limit and are all in with a bigger stack, immediately click rebuy. If you lose, you would have rebought anyway, but if you win, the rebuy will still be counted, and you will have three times your starting stack instead of twice. When you play no more big hands until the add-on, it's nice to have those extra chips. Of course, you're still giving up some equity compared to playing full stacked, but it's better than not rebuying at all.
if youre good at poker, snap-rebuy to obv get most value out of your big handsif you suck, wait till you get it in bad and then rebuy
I was going to ask the same question as OP. But I have been doing this ^^^^ so I guess it is official, but now I know how I should be doing it. Thanks!

We have a winner!There is a TON of dead money early and I want to capitalize on any edge I have to get the most chips early in a tournament. I always immediately rebuy, if I am playing in my bankroll limit and I always add-on.

75 beebs!