Wcoop Extreme Satellites At Poker Stars

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I'll be playing in at least one WCOOP event with the $5.50 ticket! :DNext up is (hopefully) a Daily $90k sat ticket to pay for a few of the $11 WCOOP extreme sats coming up! :DIn any case, the $109 event will be my first major poker tournament -- ridiculously stoked about it! :club:

Prolly frowned upon, but anyone able to do an exchange? I can do paypal for stars money. Seems my only option to deposit on stars in to send a western union money order down to Mexico, lol. Prefer easier way. Shoot me a PM if possible.

mbn to have chips at this stage Bob...sigh..edit- forgot how much I hate satellites.Also the stalling at my table is ridiculous.
I got lucky in the middle of the tourney and got some chips.I now have a $215 ticket to use.

Grats to HighwayStar and WhatArunAA for winning a ME ticket!

Awesome. Congrats Gary! Any idea which one you'll play?
I'm not sure yet. I have $100 wcoop credit from last year I should use also. I'm going to be checking out the satties too. Hopefully they will credit T$ instead of making you play. But maybe the 6 max shootout since that's more like a sng.

Guess I'm playing.Hello Philip,Thank you for contacting PokerStars about the World Championship Of OnlinePoker (WCOOP).Tickets won in WCOOP Extreme satellites may only be used in WCOOP mainevents, with no exceptions, and have no other value. They cannot be splitinto smaller denominations, upgraded or transferred to other players.Note that if any tickets won in these satellites are unused at the end ofWCOOP, they will be held over for the next major online series.Please let us know if you have any further questions, and besGuess t of luck inthe WCOOP!Regards,Laura J.PokerStars Support Team

I sent this in reply to the above:>Hi>>Thanks for the clairifcation. One more (probably silly) question, regarding>the ticket being held over for the next major series, will it still only be>usable in $5200 buy in tournaments in SCOOP for example.>>>Phil>and got this response.Hello Philip,Thank you for contacting PokerStars Support.After reviewing your account we can confirm you have a 'WCOOP $5,200 Entry'credited in your account.Please note this ticket can be split in smaller denominations as long asthey are used within WCOOP events.Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact usback.Regards,Natalia VPokerStars Support TeamColour me confused. I'm gonna strike while I have the oppurtunity to get the ticket split. The thought of freerolling about 15 tournaments rather than playing one is nice.

Currently only planning to play the $215 and the $320 mixed although I'll definitely give the $1k a shot if the series is going well.
You have to play Razz, I mean you like suffering don't you ?
I sent this in reply to the above:>Hi>>Thanks for the clairifcation. One more (probably silly) question, regarding>the ticket being held over for the next major series, will it still only be>usable in $5200 buy in tournaments in SCOOP for example.>>>Phil>and got this response.Hello Philip,Thank you for contacting PokerStars Support.After reviewing your account we can confirm you have a 'WCOOP $5,200 Entry'credited in your account.Please note this ticket can be split in smaller denominations as long asthey are used within WCOOP events.Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact usback.Regards,Natalia VPokerStars Support TeamColour me confused. I'm gonna strike while I have the oppurtunity to get the ticket split. The thought of freerolling about 15 tournaments rather than playing one is nice.
Wow... so awesome, had no idea.
How do we split it?