Yeah Me! Thanks For The Help! Question Again. $3.30 Rebuy Turbo 180 Man

That's kinda what happened already. I had a massive lead and everybody at the FT was loose as hell, and I got card dead so I just sat back and let them knock each other out. BUT if I would have had an extra 100k in chips, then when we got HU I would have possibly been the leader, instead of down 3-1 at HU. I did another one last night but the players were alot tighter, and I had a good lead, but lost a flip or two and got crushed on a steal attempt. Still made it ITM at 17th though.
This is why I would sometimes fold, but I think calling is more than fine.I don't fold to be a nit and fold into the money. I fold because I feel I can build my stack with little risk against weaker players. If I don't feel confident in my ability to do so, or the structure could negatively impact my ability to win lots of small pots, I'd put my opponent on a range of hands and if that range was wide enough, call here and hope to win a nice pot.Calling here would definately not be spew.
This is why I would sometimes fold, but I think calling is more than fine.I don't fold to be a nit and fold into the money. I fold because I feel I can build my stack with little risk against weaker players. If I don't feel confident in my ability to do so, or the structure could negatively impact my ability to win lots of small pots, I'd put my opponent on a range of hands and if that range was wide enough, call here and hope to win a nice pot.Calling here would definately not be spew.
What?! You'd fold NINE NINE bvb vs players described as loose as hell? Huh?
This is one of those situations isn't it? I mean we have a pair bvb against players who are loose as hell. How much better of a situation are we waiting on?