Haven't seen you in a while - shipping 2.20 - please post tourney # and any important handsGood Luck!!
Ty Ty...got promotion at work and been super busy. Reg'ed for Tourney 301561953

recv. and ty . will be registering right after the (sunday millions sat. 200fpp hyper turbo rd 2.). was spending my last 2fpp's on the rd. 1 and won the damn thing. will post reg# as soon as i hyper-die. starts in 11minreg - 301573793

Ty Ty...got promotion at work and been super busy. Reg'ed for Tourney 301561953
Thx again for stake and hopefully one of these pan out for ya!Not any real interesting hands...pretty card dead with bustout 55<A6
Thx again for stake and hopefully one of these pan out for ya!Not any real interesting hands...pretty card dead with bustout 55<A6
Thanks for running Carlito78 good luck with the promotion at work!!! Good luck on the felt.

Bleeh...thanks for the stake..I believe you saw the last hand 99 vs kk. The player to my left went all in I knew I was in trouble since he was playing pretty tight. I was pretty much card dead the whole tourny and couldn't really do much towards the end. Sorry I couldn't win you any cash.

Bleeh...thanks for the stake..I believe you saw the last hand 99 vs kk. The player to my left went all in I knew I was in trouble since he was playing pretty tight. I was pretty much card dead the whole tourny and couldn't really do much towards the end. Sorry I couldn't win you any cash.
No problem - Thanks for running for me! Good luck out there!