Stupid Fkcing Kids Txting

i was coming home from work this morning and some young c*nt was texting and not paying attention and ran a red while txting. there were cars on both sides of me so swerving out of the way wasn't an option. i drive a 2007 Saturn Vue V6. i slammed on my breaks, cranked the wheel and threw on the ebreak. i was going 45 and i would of T boned the sh!t out of them and probably killed the passenger. i skidded over 40 feet and came about 4 feet short of hitting them. ( a cop was in a parking lot and saw the whole thing, minimum fine for running a red in CA is $800 and can go up to $4000 depending on the situation. the cop asked if i was ok, i told him that i hurt my knee but i was fine.) then he got back on his bike and chased them down. i hope those b!tches got a 4k ticket. from hitting the breaks so hard i just found out i tore my ACL. i felt a pinch and an intense burning sensation in my knee. went to the hospital and had an MRI and yep, its torn. i may pursue legal action. ive torn my ACL in my right knee before and had two surgeries on it. fcking pissed that i need a 3rd. PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND PAY ATTENTION! fck kids./rant

Damn that sucks man. I see it everyday ****ing idiots(of all ages I may add) ****ing looking at there smart phone instead of the road. I hope you at least get a nice chunk of change out it but man 3rd knee surgery thats brutal.

**** that bitch, I hope they hang her and shoot her knee caps out. I can't even count the times stupid shit like this happens to me because some little ****ing **** that thinks the world revolves around them can just text, put makeup on, and shove her **** little mouth with food all at the same time. DIE BITCH./rant :club:

man I know how you feel. I was cutting my fingernails the other day and I ended up cutting one of them way too close and it hurt for like a WHOLE DAY. life sucks man.

Could you see them texting as they were driving?
yeah, explain this part. why were you so distracted with other drivers? don't you realize how dangerous that is?fscking people driving all distracted and such
Just because it is an Emergency doesn't mean you should use your Emergency Brake. Do you think that somehow makes you stop faster than your foot brake?
Duh, it was an eBreak, as in imaginary online braking. He probably just eTore his knee also.
obviously it did - he stopped from 45mph in 40 feet!
Must have been a, hand brake along with cranking the wheel, should have resulted in, him stopping pretty short, I bet?
Just because it is an Emergency doesn't mean you should use your Emergency Brake. Do you think that somehow makes you stop faster than your foot brake?
Well, he did got to the "Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" school of driving
was she hot?
I imagine she was wearing those huge sunglasses so you can't see how ugly she really is, so no.
obv we need to track this girl down...take into the desert, kneecap her and leave her for deadwas she hot?
this sounds good. naw she was fat, ugly and had those whore huge sunglasses on.
Must have been a, hand brake along with cranking the wheel, should have resulted in, him stopping pretty short, I bet?
going 45 with about 50 feet to spare, at most, i was very lucky to hit them
Do this. A $4000 fine ain't shit for nearly killing somebody/somebodies.
i called the sheriffs station and explained what happened and got her info. she got a $6500 ticket for reckless driving, running a red, txting, expired tags and no license. i was surprised she didnt get arrested. my dads a lawyer, so im def taking their asses to court to pay for my surgery costs.
Damn that sucks man. I see it everyday ****ing idiots(of all ages I may add) ****ing looking at there smart phone instead of the road. I hope you at least get a nice chunk of change out it but man 3rd knee surgery thats brutal.
thanks man. it sucks and im pissed. and i was just starting to golf again. fml. this will be my 4th knee surgery, 3rd on my right. i dont want anymore.
I can text without looking at my phone, soooooo.
leet
**** that bitch, I hope they hang her and shoot her knee caps out. I can't even count the times stupid shit like this happens to me because some little ****ing **** that thinks the world revolves around them can just text, put makeup on, and shove her **** little mouth with food all at the same time. DIE BITCH./rant :club:
LOL im laughing hard
man I know how you feel. I was cutting my fingernails the other day and I ended up cutting one of them way too close and it hurt for like a WHOLE DAY. life sucks man.
lifes rough
Could be Karma, for making fun of those dogs.
when i got home i found out i got free tickets to the SF Giants game tomorrow, free park, 8 rows behind home plate, with lincecum pitching. so that was nice. ill limp my ass to the seats.
Could you see them texting as they were driving?
she had a 'smart' phone in her hand i could see her looking at it while i was screeching to a halt.
yeah, explain this part. why were you so distracted with other drivers? don't you realize how dangerous that is?fscking people driving all distracted and such
ill try my best to explain this. i was driving on de anza blvd which is one of the biggest and most used roads in the bay area, on each side is a on ramp to a major high way and the line is always backed up, so for about 1/2 mile i was stuck between two lanes of traffic trying to merge onto 85. and i like my response above, i could see her look up from her phne when she heard my car.
it was just instinct. i didnt have much time to think. im glad i didnt flip the car, wreck the car.
Duh, it was an eBreak, as in imaginary online braking. He probably just eTore his knee also.
fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg
Someone sounds like they are angling for a race.
wanna frumaroll?
I imagine she was wearing those huge sunglasses so you can't see how ugly she really is, so no.
this. she was fat and had those huge white, whore sunglasses on.

im on vicodin, so thats helping the pain, and as soon as my lungs are healed from a chest cold im getting over, im going to be smoking the ganj as much as possible to help with the pain.