What Does An Omnipotent God Need With A Hell?

What does an omnipotent God need with a hell?

Main Entry: 1om·nip·o·tent  1 often capitalized : almighty 12 : having virtually unlimited authority or influence <an omnipotent ruler>A loving God, with unlimited influence, at judgment time, would have no trouble influencing a soul to believe and repent. That would make the following quote true.2 Peter 3:9 KJThe Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.If God is somehow not able to change the attitude or ideas of the soul, the reason for punishment, then to sent it to eternal torture would serve no purpose and that would mean that punishment would be immoral and no moral God would ever do so.
For those who believe in everlasting punishment I would ask.What does an omnipotent God need with a hell?RegardsDL

I'm curious as to what other activities you have during the day besides creating these threads on a billion different forums. Perhaps you should try engaging in more sinful activities, like meeting random women and having unprotected sex.

Present fool count 4.I know I have succeeded when I get nothing refuting the proposition.What a bunch of losers.RegardsDL
Sorry to break it to you, but being ignored is not a sign of success.