What Do You For A Living?

The letter R
Oh ok that explains everything.Idk im always suprised with some of the random job that pop up, like poodle groomer or pencil maker.
Oh ok that explains everything.Idk im always suprised with some of the random job that pop up, like poodle groomer or pencil maker.
You probably wouldn't be surprised to know what the letter R stands for, in this context.
My goal is to wake up every morning, surrounded by books, turn on the antique radio, play some antique video games, guitar, drums and bass, garden, fish, play with my dog and say FU to the world, in peace, surrounded by water.
Where do I sign up? I do think that living alone has it's dangers, sometimes you need other people to keep you sane, I had to find that out the hard way.

Sometimes I really want to meet Scram in person, and other times I think that he'd probably end up murdering me and hiding my body under his house.

Haha what a fail! I cant believe you remembered that thread and I didnt! Scary shit.Oh well, that sucks.EDIT: theoretically speaking it should be a good topic of conversation.
The thing is it was almost EXACTLY a year to the day when you did it before, and you used almost the identical structure and similar language. What drove this need to learn about others?
I like how you draw conclutions without aquiring all the relevant information.Im self employed. The guy that put me into this position used the techniques he's taught me to get me interested in the job so that he could build his own business. Now im gonna do the same thing to other people. Its called impulsing, and its gotten me laid so many times over the last 6 months its not even funny.
we have two very strong indicators: you can't spell and are actively participating in a pyramid scheme. I leave the conclusion as an exercise for the reader. best of luck with your search for someone more gullible than yourself that is still capable of making sales. your target demographic is: razor thin to nonexistent.
I play cards online and ebay.
I'd like to see their seller trends over the last few years. I've heard policies have gotten progressively worse for the small-time seller, starting with the one-sided feedback idiocy they implemented. as a buyer, the only reason I ever found it worthwhile was the potential to find anything, no matter how obscure. it sounds as if ebay might lose that appeal in the not too distant future.
The thing is it was almost EXACTLY a year to the day when you did it before, and you used almost the identical structure and similar language. What drove this need to learn about others?
Idk. Dont you ever wonder what FCPers do with their lives? Im curious as to how many of us lead unfullfillied lives comprising of dead end jobs and gambling addictions and how many actually do something productive that involves them being happy and having alot of money. Its interesting.
You're right. That's not even funny at all.
That was a pretty anti social comment dude.
I'd like to see their seller trends over the last few years. I've heard policies have gotten progressively worse for the small-time seller, starting with the one-sided feedback idiocy they implemented. as a buyer, the only reason I ever found it worthwhile was the potential to find anything, no matter how obscure. it sounds as if ebay might lose that appeal in the not too distant future.
It's changed a lot over the past few years- immeasurably over the past 10. I remember back when people on ebay used to sell guns and pet monkeys and shit. The changes ebay has undergone are part reactionary, part natural evolution, part deserved comeuppance. The largest change ebay is responsible for isn't within ebay itself, but rather, everywhere else. Prior to ebay (or, when ebay/internet was still 'newish' and ebay use wasn't ubiquitous as it is today), the net price for junk/collectibles was considerably higher than it is now. Ebay single-handedly destroyed any number of 'collectibles' markets, simply by exposing how much supply really was out there, and how little demand there really was (or, wasn't) for it. There was this golden period- around 1999-2001'ish, when making $30-$40 a year reBaying garage sale stuff was trivially easy for anyone with half an eye for quality and desirable stuff. Now? Next to impossible to make that kind of cash, simply because very little makes the card-table cut for the garage sale without first being screened through ebay. Same with thrift stores, resale shops, etc. Ebay has had an immeasurable impact on all of these places. I made money doing it and still do and am *constantly* bothered by friends and relatives who want to know how I do it so they can do it too... Being a winning reBayer is like winning poker, or whatever. It takes a few natural acuities and a skill-set or two that can't really be taught quickly (if at all), so even if I'm able to win at it, it doesn't mean that my cousin or uncle will be able to do it, even if they're sincere about wanting to. This is impossible to explain to people, who think you're 'holding back' when they ask how it's done and receive a somewhat evasive answer, simply because "You won't succeed because you're too stupid" is a bit too blunt. As far as the procedural shit, yes, it's obnoxious. I'd say the most annoying is the incessant ratcheting up of fees, both on the sale and paypal sides.Back in the early days, most people paid with money orders and the fees (both listing and FV) were low. Now, Paypal is a completely necessary evil and the fees are a lot higher, so you get double-donged on both ends. When your margins aren't that great to begin with, this can suck. The one-sided feedback thing has emboldened buyers to get testier over trivial shit (for example, demanding partial refunds for bogus reasons over the threat of negative feedback) but it's still outlying for people who describe accurately, photograph adequately and provide a square deal. The WORST part is ebays new prioritization of listings- aka, "Most Relevant" - which gives significant favor to power sellers and people with "top seller" status. I have top seller status, so I'm OK, but before I did, it might have completely killed the game for me.They added some good stuff- their sellers tools are fantastic and before they were made free, we had to rely on the aftermarket for detailed sales metrics. Also, their new buyer protection seems to be strongly implemented (ie- no bullshit 'technicalities' to deny peoples claims). eBay had become a magnet for significant fraud and enough people had gotten burned and enough negative anecdotes started to circulate that they finally had to do what they should've done all along; backstop their sales with a guarantee. It's possible this is closing the gate after the horse has bolted, I don't know, but I have had to exercise it once (bought some vintage electronic gear, advertised as working, all arrived DOA) and they paid up like a shot.
I think we should all talk about the following in no particular order:The reason for this is because I will soon start training monkeys to do what I do, and I will then make commissions of their sales as well as anyone they train.
I'm unemployed and I drink all day so can I train to be a monkey?
Idk. Dont you ever wonder what FCPers do with their lives? Im curious as to how many of us lead unfullfillied lives comprising of dead end jobs and gambling addictions and how many actually do something productive that involves them being happy and having alot of money. Its interesting.
Pretty sure the only reason you created this thread was so you could brag about working for a company with crappy stock photos on their homepage, and then you were just waiting for the right time to say how much sex you get from working at this crappy company.I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you are having sex with women because you're using that technique, they are probably either prostitutes or....... I really can't think of anyone who would want to have sex with you without being paid. So prostitutes it is then.
Pretty sure the only reason you created this thread was so you could brag about working for a company with crappy stock photos on their homepage, and then you were just waiting for the right time to say how much sex you get from working at this crappy company.I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you are having sex with women because you're using that technique, they are probably either prostitutes or....... I really can't think of anyone who would want to have sex with you without being paid. So prostitutes it is then.
i impulse the shit out prostitutes all the time
Pretty sure the only reason he created this thread was to try and recruit people like that one guy above me (not you, that other guy, yeah, him). The OP sounds exactly like a sales pitch that friends of mine who buy into this bs try to give me now and then.
Im pretty sure I just posted this because I felt good about my life and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way. Judging by your response it sounds like you're the type of person who leads a very unfullfilled lifestyle, so you judge others to help you feel good about yourself. But that's just my personal opinion.
Pretty sure the only reason he created this thread was to try and recruit people like that one guy above me (not you, that other guy, yeah, him). The OP sounds exactly like a sales pitch that friends of mine who buy into this bs try to give me now and then.
Yeah im totally gonna try and recruit people on a site where most of the members live on a different continent to me. Good call!My job is simalar to poker though in alot of ways.