Deepstacks Live Poker Camp

Just curious if anyone has ever attended one of these camps? If so what instructors were the best?

GTFO SPAMMER...oh its just herly
I won a free entrance to any camp of my choice, plus hotel!! obv bragMost likely going to the camp Mike Matusow will be doing October 14th in Reno. But there is one in Nebraska that is closer to where I will be moving 2 in the near future, Pueblo, Colorado. The teachers for this one are Tom Mcvoy and Alex Outhread.
I won a free entrance to any camp of my choice, plus hotel!! obv bragMost likely going to the camp Mike Matusow will be doing October 14th in Reno. But there is one in Nebraska that is closer to where I will be moving 2 in the near future, Pueblo, Colorado. The teachers for this one are Tom Mcvoy and Alex Outhread.
lol tom mcevoyyou mean the ****** who berates people on rails of the $5.50 turbo 20k, right?
You're moving to Pueblo? lol Sorry to hear that.

Outhred was one of the instructors at the WSOP Academy course I attendedThere was a great pocket pair versus overs (classic race situation) discussion and how much math/situation variance was really involved depending on your holdings, position, calling, raising, etc. Before that I always had the 'coin flip' mentality, not any more.

But there is one in Nebraska that is closer to where I will be moving 2 in the near future, Pueblo, Colorado.
omg Pueblo, FYL x a bazillion.seriously you might want to reconsider that decision.
omg Pueblo, FYL x a bazillion.seriously you might want to reconsider that decision.
What exactly is wrong with Pueblo? details would helpWe are moving there because my wife is going to be working at the super-max federal prison. If it sucks that bad we can move anytime we want, its a government job that has no requirement for length of employement.
What exactly is wrong with Pueblo? details would helpWe are moving there because my wife is going to be working at the super-max federal prison. If it sucks that bad we can move anytime we want, its a government job that has no requirement for length of employement.
Employment is terrible, but that doesn't matter because your poker pro and the wife has a government job lined up. I lived there 10 years and I hated every moment of it. If you need a guide to find shit, let me know.
Employment is terrible, but that doesn't matter because your poker pro and the wife has a government job lined up. I lived there 10 years and I hated every moment of it. If you need a guide to find shit, let me know.
I'm def no poker pro, more of a stay at home dad currently, but will be going back to college once we get there. Appreciate the advice and will keep in touch regarding finding shit. Thanks!!
I'm def no poker pro, more of a stay at home dad currently, but will be going back to college once we get there. Appreciate the advice and will keep in touch regarding finding shit. Thanks!!
dude your in rochester mn?where at?
I'm def no poker pro, more of a multi accounting douchenozzle, but will be going back to college once we get there. Appreciate the advice and will keep in touch regarding finding shit. Thanks!!

Just please be careful what part of town you move to.CrimeThe crime rate in Pueblo is higher than the national average. In 2005, Pueblo reported 13 murders, 22 rapes, 162 robberies, 489 assaults, 1,525 burglaries, 4,978 larcent thefts, and 478 auto thefts. Of the 13 murders, 7 were gang-related.[19]Pueblo also has a large population of street gangs. Pueblo has a very large population of home grown Sureños, mostly on the south side, but also on the east side of the city.[20] Most street gangs in Pueblo are home grown Hispanic, mostly Mexican\Chicano gangs on the north, east, and south sides of Pueblo.[21] Some of the larger and more known gangs in Pueblo are the South Side Surenos, South Side Crips, and La Viva Locos on the south side. The larger gangs on the east side are the Los Carnales, East Side Bloods, and East Side Crips. The largest gang on Pueblos north side are the North Side Norteños, but several other Norteño gangs are on Pueblo's north side.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo,_CO

Just please be careful what part of town you move to.CrimeThe crime rate in Pueblo is higher than the national average. In 2005, Pueblo reported 13 murders, 22 rapes, 162 robberies, 489 assaults, 1,525 burglaries, 4,978 larcent thefts, and 478 auto thefts. Of the 13 murders, 7 were gang-related.[19]Pueblo also has a large population of street gangs. Pueblo has a very large population of home grown Sureños, mostly on the south side, but also on the east side of the city.[20] Most street gangs in Pueblo are home grown Hispanic, mostly Mexican\Chicano gangs on the north, east, and south sides of Pueblo.[21] Some of the larger and more known gangs in Pueblo are the South Side Surenos, South Side Crips, and La Viva Locos on the south side. The larger gangs on the east side are the Los Carnales, East Side Bloods, and East Side Crips. The largest gang on Pueblos north side are the North Side Norteños, but several other Norteño gangs are on Pueblo's north side.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo,_CO
You haven nothing to worry about, these idiots usually go around shooting each other. I remember once when I was 16 there was a drive by shooting a few blocks from our house. The shooter shot like 5 people and missed the guy he was aiming for. On a positive note, he did paint the wall with the brains of a 22 year old girl. That's like the craziest shit I have seen go down in pueblo that wasn't gang related.
ah, nw over by best buy
lol no I said NE, if you go down 37th st. towards Shopko, turn right at Riverroad(Greenway Cenex), go about 2 miles south and bingoWhere do you live?
lol no I said NE, if you go down 37th st. towards Shopko, turn right at Riverroad(Greenway Cenex), go about 2 miles south and bingoWhere do you live?
yeah, i said nw by best buy .. yeah i used to steal gas at that cenex and go down that raod to broadway as my escape route