another annoying hand history from mewhenever the nuts is the board i always check to be polite but if someone bets into me I go all in because it annoys meyou'd be surprised how many people foldPokerStars Game #48042978902: Tournament #300497982, $22+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2010/08/12 3:12:44 ETTable '300497982 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: chippybt1 (1500 in chips) Seat 2: keith crime (1500 in chips) chippybt1: posts small blind 10keith crime: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to keith crime [5c Kh]chippybt1: raises 20 to 40keith crime: calls 20*** FLOP *** [Th Qh As]keith crime: checks chippybt1: checks *** TURN *** [Th Qh As] [Ks]keith crime: checks chippybt1: checks *** RIVER *** [Th Qh As Ks] [Jd]keith crime: checks chippybt1: bets 20keith crime: raises 1440 to 1460 and is all-inchippybt1: folds Uncalled bet (1440) returned to keith crimekeith crime collected 120 from potkeith crime: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 120 | Rake 0 Board [Th Qh As Ks Jd]Seat 1: chippybt1 (button) (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 2: keith crime (big blind) collected (120)

In my attempt to not troll you and this pointless thread, I will offer a tidbit that may help you avoid trolling attacks in the future. Post your silly hands all in one thread...no need to make a new topic for them when no one cares about them. Just bump an old thread.

In my attempt to not troll you and this pointless thread, I will offer a tidbit that may help you avoid trolling attacks in the future. Post your silly hands all in one thread...no need to make a new topic for them when no one cares about them. Just bump an old thread.
good suggestionsorry for the annoyance

Keith ignore these people.They do not understand that CHARTER MEMBERS can post anything and it is not only cool, it is probably saving general!But what do you do different in like PLO when you have the nuts? Are you a rake saver?

Keith ignore these people.They do not understand that CHARTER MEMBERS can post anything and it is not only cool, it is probably saving general!But what do you do different in like PLO when you have the nuts? Are you a rake saver?
i love you balloon guyno i only do it in tourney's where there is no rake
i love you balloon guyno i only do it in tourney's where there is no rake
I called a check raise from a guy with like a 9 10 J 4 2 rainbow board because he HAS to have K Q like me right? Nope, he had whatever.so now I always put in the last raise, and pay for it 10 times what I lost in that one stupid hand.
Keith ignore these people.They do not understand that CHARTER MEMBERS can post anything and it is not only cool, nobody has given a shit about general in a long time!But what do you do different in like PLO when you have the nuts? Are you a rake saver?
fyp
one of the funniest things I've seen live was in New Orleansthe board was double paired so any K was the nutsthis guy had sat down and bet and raised every street so this guy didn't raise him on the river just assuming that they had to be choppingthe guy had nothing he probably would have called the re raise too
one of the funniest things I've seen live was in New Orleansthe board was double paired so any K was the nutsthis guy had sat down and bet and raised every street so this guy didn't raise him on the river just assuming that they had to be choppingthe guy had nothing he probably would have called the re raise too
Unless the other guy has quads by chance...?