Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament # 287183412 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stats is the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET today.The password as always is fcpfcpI'm playing and plan on getting all the chips by the end of the night one bet at a time.So who's in ?

In to get Bob's chips lol

if someone has paypal and is willing to work something out with me then please PM me.Someone please take Bob out!

Wsox, I'll stake you for the horse if you want. 50/50 no stakeback
got some help from CorvairShaggy so I'll be good for the next three times. Thanks for offering though, GWC and thanks for helping Corvair.If anyone is willing to do a hundred or so more on paypal, then pm me. Sorry Bob. I don't mean to hijack the thread.IN TONIGHT TO TAKE OUT BOB!

I'm in. I was ready to grind several tables of nl 25c50c for the next few hours and then in about 20 minutes got stacked 3 times kk vs aa allin preflop, aksuited vs aa on flop where i got tptk and nutflushdraw, and then the 3rd time I 4betshove 99 after opening the button and getting reraised by a player who has reraised me twice today and about 5 other times on other days and this time the fool has KK to crush me. I think I'll fire up some $5 turbo dons.

I'm in. I was ready to grind several tables of nl 25c50c for the next few hours and then in about 20 minutes got stacked 3 times kk vs aa allin preflop, aksuited vs aa on flop where i got tptk and nutflushdraw, and then the 3rd time I 4betshove 99 after opening the button and getting reraised by a player who has reraised me twice today and about 5 other times on other days and this time the fool has KK to crush me. I think I'll fire up some $5 turbo dons.
I hate those sessions like that. Generally I make a comback on the $10 turbo DONs. They are actually pretty soft and even a donk like me can post a profit on those. 4/5 on $10 DON past 2 nights, and I only play a few hours per night. Hope it turns for you!

You know. We should really rename this tourny to the Bob Open or the Rose Open. Because DN is never anywhere to be seen. I don't think his name should be on it anymore, if he's not gonna ever play.I guess he's forgot about his fans in the forum.

You know. We should really rename this tourny to the Bob Open or the Rose Open. Because DN is never anywhere to be seen. I don't think his name should be on it anymore, if he's not gonna ever play.I guess he's forgot about his fans in the forum.
Bob Open is fine with me because he owns it every week

definitely the Bob Open as he robs everyone lol

Happy to cash, but man, I thought I had that last hand...GG Rose.Bob Open!!
ty, it was a gg and I love playing horseand I agree Bob Open

I really whored it up...was distracted largely by trying to make a deep run in the 5R but got ganked by some idiot who called my large RRAIPF (I had AK) with 87s and the turd hit a 7...I bricked 10 outs on the turn and river...See you all next week for NL Hold 'Em!