Is Anyone Here Close To Tunica?

Sam's Town is having a 25K guarantee this Saturday at 11AM. It's $160 + $30 with atleast 10K for first. The way that poker has been around here lately, I don't think that they'll get the 157 that they need to break even, so there should be a decent overlay. I missed the WPO last month, so I'm really looking forawrd to this one.

Quick trip report for anyone who might care:blinds start at 25-50 Hand 1- I'm UTG raise to 150 with AQ suited get repopped to 1000, I fold.Hand 2- I'm big blind same guy makes it 1000, I fold.Hand 3- My small blind same guy makes it 1000 again, I fold.Hand 4- My button guy once again raises to 1000, I see pocket kings reraise to 25000, he shoves, I call, he has aces, I vomit in mouth and leave after not catching.Cliff Notes:I got tilted and suck at poker

Quick trip report for anyone who might care:blinds start at 25-50 Hand 1- I'm UTG raise to 150 with AQ suited get repopped to 1000, I fold.Hand 2- I'm big blind same guy makes it 1000, I fold.Hand 3- My small blind same guy makes it 1000 again, I fold.Hand 4- My button guy once again raises to 1000, I see pocket kings reraise to 25000, he shoves, I call, he has aces, I vomit in mouth and leave after not catching.Cliff Notes:I got tilted and suck at poker
I'm guessing you meant 2500 instead of 25,000. I was just in Tunica a few weeks ago and played at Sams Town
I'm guessing you meant 2500 instead of 25,000. I was just in Tunica a few weeks ago and played at Sams Town
You're right it was 2500. Although I sucked it up in the tourney, I did very well in the cash games at the Horseshoe. The $1-$3 NL seems to be a lot easier to beat there than at Sams Town. I'm guessing it's because the abundance of old tight players that stay on the Sams Town side of Tunica versus the younger players that tend towards the Goldstrike and Horseshoe.