Pokerstars Is A Logistic Nightmare

I've been on a sick run at PS over the last week. I've more than doubled my bankroll in just one week.The truth is, I'm just not that good of a player. But PS now recognizes me as "one of the chosen few", like all those other luck-box players. But don't kid yourself. It's not just PS. All of the sites get together and decide who is going to be a winning player, and who isn't. It's not just online poker that's rigged, it's all of poker. Even the home games are rigged now-a-days. There's free software available on the Internet that shows you how to shuffle the deck properly. Bicycle playing cards, about the only ones you can find now, are all rigged to go along with this. It's pretty much impossible to play an honest game of poker anywhere now.Lucky for me, PS now recognizes me as one of the chosen, so I'm going to start playing in the larger tournaments, now that I have a really good chance of taking one down. Keep playing and after a few years, they might choose you too. It's a really great feeling going all-in with K8s knowing that the odds are about 50/50 that you'll crack AA.
i actually lol'ed after reading this. Great post sir
I know you guys are going to say I must not know how to play.
big blind 250*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to bigdog3580 [9d Ah]USN3rdgen: folds Ross63: raises 5250 to 5500 and is all-inbigdog3580: calls 3665 and is all-inpassthesu007: folds badplains: folds woody1234321: folds KngCopyCat: folds carloochi: folds physhinbuddy: folds
I've been on a sick run at PS over the last week. I've more than doubled my bankroll in just one week.The truth is, I'm just not that good of a player. But PS now recognizes me as "one of the chosen few", like all those other luck-box players. But don't kid yourself. It's not just PS. All of the sites get together and decide who is going to be a winning player, and who isn't. It's not just online poker that's rigged, it's all of poker. Even the home games are rigged now-a-days. There's free software available on the Internet that shows you how to shuffle the deck properly. Bicycle playing cards, about the only ones you can find now, are all rigged to go along with this. It's pretty much impossible to play an honest game of poker anywhere now.Lucky for me, PS now recognizes me as one of the chosen, so I'm going to start playing in the larger tournaments, now that I have a really good chance of taking one down. Keep playing and after a few years, they might choose you too. It's a really great feeling going all-in with K8s knowing that the odds are about 50/50 that you'll crack AA.
This is the way to get through life.Whenever someone tells you how the Man is screwing them, figure out a way to become the Man.When someone tells you that 90% of the people are going to be rounded up by FEMA and gassed, figure out how to be in the 10%When someone tells you life is rigged, figure out how to be on the good side of the fix.This is how you succeed in life.This and lots of money.
pretty horrible jam tbh.Plus, he did have the best hand pre flop, on the flop and on the river
you only had the best hand 1/4 of the time there
(insert obvious herly joke here)
No jokes just riggs after cards are dealt, and when the online poker bill passes and we get to choose which RNG we get to use, then all of you will feel like a bunch of mental midgets.
This is the way to get through life.Whenever someone tells you how the Man is screwing them, figure out a way to become the Man.When someone tells you that 90% of the people are going to be rounded up by FEMA and gassed, figure out how to be in the 10%When someone tells you life is rigged, figure out how to be on the good side of the fix.This is how you succeed in life.This and lots of money.
Or you organize the 90%, buy some weapons thanks to the 4th, and have yourself an old fashioned shooting gallery. Somehow I don't think people like "Brownie" will give much resistance.
No jokes just riggs after cards are dealt, and when the online poker bill passes and we get to choose which RNG we get to use, then all of you will feel like a bunch of mental midgets.
Cretinous blighter!
I cannot wait.Enter the year 2015.Herly33 sends a crude email to the support staff of www.uspoker.gov. In roughly 37 days (actually very efficient by political standards), he gets a response:Dear Herly33,We have received your email complaining that our poker site is rigged. I assure you that we take every precaution to ensure that our encryption methods are nothing short than world-class and that our RNG is top of the line technology. I understand your frustration with losing, but chances are, you just aren't that good at the game. Someday you are just going to have to cope with that.Sincerely, Gregory RaymerCzar of Poker
i'm going to design my own RNG...and choose that!
I know you guys are going to say I must not know how to play."F" that. We all know how to play. I'll give you a hand breakdown of this whole tourney.I lost with AA to 7-7 all-in ealier when the guy with 7-7 goes all in UTG with the blinds 100-200 no ante.I've played them all and PS is the worst.
Artists interpretation of "knowing how to play"
Seat 9: Ross63 (5525 in chips) bigdog3580: posts the ante 25passthesu007: posts the ante 25badplains: posts the ante 25woody1234321: posts the ante 25KngCopyCat: posts the ante 25carloochi: posts the ante 25physhinbuddy: posts the ante 25USN3rdgen: posts the ante 25Ross63: posts the ante 25carloochi: posts small blind 125physhinbuddy: posts big blind 250*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to bigdog3580 [9d Ah]USN3rdgen: folds Ross63: raises 5250 to 5500 and is all-inbigdog3580: foldspassthesu007: folds badplains: folds woody1234321: folds KngCopyCat: folds carloochi: folds physhinbuddy: folds Ross63 collected 600 from pot
i've always said poker was rigged for me. finally somebody who understands.
I do not think this acronym means what you think it means.