Pokerstars Is A Logistic Nightmare

Fking time after time this site fuking gives rivers and bs all the time.This hand isnt the only time but its the last hand I play on PS.FK Daniel and I have been on this forum a long time and I used to like him.There is no way that PS is on the up and up,I hope they dont get their license from the U.S. when online gaming goes U.S. bound.Again "F" Pokerstars and Daniel for being part of this bullshit site.Seat 9: Ross63 (5525 in chips) bigdog3580: posts the ante 25passthesu007: posts the ante 25badplains: posts the ante 25woody1234321: posts the ante 25KngCopyCat: posts the ante 25carloochi: posts the ante 25physhinbuddy: posts the ante 25USN3rdgen: posts the ante 25Ross63: posts the ante 25carloochi: posts small blind 125physhinbuddy: posts big blind 250*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to bigdog3580 [9d Ah]USN3rdgen: folds Ross63: raises 5250 to 5500 and is all-inbigdog3580: calls 3665 and is all-inpassthesu007: folds badplains: folds woody1234321: folds KngCopyCat: folds carloochi: folds physhinbuddy: folds Uncalled bet (1835) returned to Ross63*** FLOP *** [Qh Qd 8s]*** TURN *** [Qh Qd 8s] [8c]*** RIVER *** [Qh Qd 8s 8c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Ross63: shows [6h 6c] (a full house, Sixes full of Queens)bigdog3580: shows [9d Ah] (two pair, Queens and Eights)Ross63 collected 7930 from potbigdog3580 finished the tournament in 1744th place*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7930 | Rake 0 Board [Qh Qd 8s 8c 6s]Seat 1: bigdog3580 showed [9d Ah] and lost with two pair, Queens and EightsSeat 2: passthesu007 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: badplains folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: woody1234321 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: KngCopyCat (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: carloochi (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: physhinbuddy (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: USN3rdgen folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Ross63 showed [6h 6c] and won (7930) with a full house, Sixes full of Queens

I know you guys are going to say I must not know how to play."F" that. We all know how to play. I'll give you a hand breakdown of this whole tourney.I lost with AA to 7-7 all-in ealier when the guy with 7-7 goes all in UTG with the blinds 100-200 no ante.I've played them all and PS is the worst.

I know you guys are going to say I must not know how to play."F" that. We all know how to play. I'll give you a hand breakdown of this whole tourney.I lost with AA to 7-7 all-in ealier when the guy with 7-7 goes all in UTG with the blinds 100-200 no ante.I've played them all and PS is the worst.
I couldn't agree with you more. Pokerstars is a bad, bad place. But Daniel is an exceptionally magnanimous individual. I'm sure if you PM him and tell him your situation he will email the folks at pokerstars to not only give all your money back but also make so you never lose another hand. One final note, how you lost AA to 77 leaves me quite speechless. I heard that each deck has four 7s but your post only confirms it.
I know you guys are going to say I must not know how to play."F" that. We all know how to play. I'll give you a hand breakdown of this whole tourney.I lost with AA to 7-7 all-in ealier when the guy with 7-7 goes all in UTG with the blinds 100-200 no ante.I've played them all and I'm the worst.
But seriously, rootbeer that flop bruh!
I know you guys are going to say
I'll bet you don't!
I must not know how to play.
Busted.
"F" that. We all know how to play.
Not all of us. I hear MaxStPolish is a giant fish.
I'll give you a hand breakdown of this whole tourney.
FireJoeMorgan-style?
I lost with AA to 7-7 all-in ealier when the guy with 7-7 goes all in UTG with the blinds 100-200 no ante.
Unpossible! Bad Beats Section Here

What does this have to do with the logistics of using pokerstars? Misleading title. Also should be "logistical nightmare," grammar-wise.Wait also I don't get it. It's not even close to a bad beat. 66 is slightly ahead when the money gets in. I mean Jesus.

What does this have to do with the logistics of using pokerstars? Misleading title. Also should be "logistical nightmare," grammar-wise.Wait also I don't get it. It's not even close to a bad beat. 66 is slightly ahead when the money gets in. I mean Jesus.
Who are you, tj clityhair?u old skool live playerz dont no about the interwebz mathmaticel equitiesa9 off suited is way ahed of any pocket pairz even the pocket of rocketznoob
Fking time after time this site fuking gives rivers and bs all the time.This hand isnt the only time but its the last hand I play on PS.FK Daniel and I have been on this forum a long time and I used to like him.There is no way that PS is on the up and up,I hope they dont get their license from the U.S. when online gaming goes U.S. bound.Again "F" Pokerstars and Daniel for being part of this bullshit site.
Can we be friends on facebook? PLEAAAAAASE

I've been on a sick run at PS over the last week. I've more than doubled my bankroll in just one week.The truth is, I'm just not that good of a player. But PS now recognizes me as "one of the chosen few", like all those other luck-box players. But don't kid yourself. It's not just PS. All of the sites get together and decide who is going to be a winning player, and who isn't. It's not just online poker that's rigged, it's all of poker. Even the home games are rigged now-a-days. There's free software available on the Internet that shows you how to shuffle the deck properly. Bicycle playing cards, about the only ones you can find now, are all rigged to go along with this. It's pretty much impossible to play an honest game of poker anywhere now.Lucky for me, PS now recognizes me as one of the chosen, so I'm going to start playing in the larger tournaments, now that I have a really good chance of taking one down. Keep playing and after a few years, they might choose you too. It's a really great feeling going all-in with K8s knowing that the odds are about 50/50 that you'll crack AA.

You know what is rigged...?A parachute! (if you're lucky)250px-ParachuteTwist2.jpgOh what a cruel twist of fate when your poker site is rigged and your parachute is twisted...

I've been on a sick run at PS over the last week. I've more than doubled my bankroll in just one week.The truth is, I'm just not that good of a player. But PS now recognizes me as "one of the chosen few", like all those other luck-box players. But don't kid yourself. It's not just PS. All of the sites get together and decide who is going to be a winning player, and who isn't. It's not just online poker that's rigged, it's all of poker. Even the home games are rigged now-a-days. There's free software available on the Internet that shows you how to shuffle the deck properly. Bicycle playing cards, about the only ones you can find now, are all rigged to go along with this. It's pretty much impossible to play an honest game of poker anywhere now.Lucky for me, PS now recognizes me as one of the chosen, so I'm going to start playing in the larger tournaments, now that I have a really good chance of taking one down. Keep playing and after a few years, they might choose you too. It's a really great feeling going all-in with K8s knowing that the odds are about 50/50 that you'll crack AA.
Congrats!