Pretty sure this was just bad luck but wanted any opinions on the line, looking back checking the turn was so wrong but was hoping one of them would lead with something like A 10 out so i could shoveferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($2.00+$0.20) t50/t100 - 6 playersBB: t4,275 (Hero)UTG: t4,870 UTG+1: t3,740 CO: t4,355 Button: t1,750 SB: t3,175 Preflop: (t150) Hero is BB with :5c:jh (6 players)2 folds, CO calls t100, Button calls t100, SB folds, Hero checksFlop: (t350) :4h:D :D (3 players)Hero bets t300, CO calls t300, Button calls t300Turn: (t1,250) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, CO bets t500, Button folds, Hero raises to t1800, CO raises to t3955 and is all-in, Hero calls t2075 and is all-inRiver: (t9,000) :D (2 players)Hero showed :3h:D, and lost with two pair, Aces and NinesCO showed :qh:ts, and won (9000) with a straight, Six to TenCO won t9000

too big of a lead on the flop imo, 1/2 pot would do the same. after that the hand plays itself, and its fine. dont post results, its not that helpful unless we are super confused to what villain has. its a cooler. shame. load up another tourny!

too big of a lead on the flop imo, 1/2 pot would do the same. after that the hand plays itself, and its fine. dont post results, its not that helpful unless we are super confused to what villain has. its a cooler. shame. load up another tourny!
i dont usually post results but it was more of a line check :club:, and i did another tourny after, made a come back from 6 BB...to bubble lol
i dont usually post results but it was more of a line check :club:, and i did another tourny after, made a come back from 6 BB...to bubble lol
it happens, tourneys are a bitch sometimes