Stress Ball For Poker?

What do you all do when you are extraordinarily angry after getting knocked out of a tourney to a complete ****ing idiot?I dont have the HH but JJ after rebuys and addon's deep into the tourney near the money i shove with 10k on 400/800 with JJ from utg and a guy with 20k calls me in MP1 with AJo and ****ing gets there of course.......................... how the **** does somebody call half their stack with such a marginal hand ad in such an early position? Its a ****ing rush tourney to so not like he had a 'read' on me........................... Ace on river of course btw.

What do you all do when you are extraordinarily angry after getting knocked out of a tourney to a complete ****ing idiot?I dont have the HH but JJ after rebuys and addon's deep into the tourney near the money i shove with 10k on 400/800 with JJ from utg and a guy with 20k calls me in MP1 with AJo and ****ing gets there of course.......................... how the **** does somebody call half their stack with such a marginal hand ad in such an early position? Its a ****ing rush tourney to so not like he had a 'read' on me........................... Ace on river of course btw.
I usually giggle at first followed by a creepy laugh which turns into a psychotic rage in which I kick some kittens or destroy some property which is followed up by crawling into a corner naked in the fetal position and sucking my thumb until the pain is gone. Then I post in bad beat section of FCP to show people how unfortunate I am and people genuinely laugh their ass off at me.