$20 And $100 Fantasy Football Leagues

Done these at least the past 2 years, did the 20 at least 1 year before thatboth will be live draft on yahoo, the 20 is august 18th at 1030 pm est, the 100 is august 19th at 1030pm esteverything is standard scoring except passing tds are 6 instead of 4, and ints are -2 instead of -1will be 12 team leagues unless for some reason they dont fill, payouts are:$20 league: 100-60-40-20, with 20 for most overall regular season points$100 league: 500-300-200-100, with 100 for most overall regular season pointsIf you're interested you can ship funds to either scottyno (las vegas) on stars, or scotyno (gold jersey avatar, first letter of city l) on full tilt and then I will pm you the id and password. If you are not a regular I reserve the right to refuse you. Also, if I dont already know your stars or tilt name and you send me money either post it here or pm me so I know who has paid.

Done these at least the past 2 years, did the 20 at least 1 year before thatboth will be live draft on yahoo, the 20 is august 18th at 1030 pm est, the 100 is august 19th at 1030pm esteverything is standard scoring except passing tds are 6 instead of 4, and ints are -2 instead of -1will be 12 team leagues unless for some reason they dont fill, payouts are:$20 league: 100-60-40-20, with 20 for most overall regular season points$100 league: 500-300-200-100, with 100 for most overall regular season pointsIf you're interested you can ship funds to either scottyno (las vegas) on stars, or scotyno (gold jersey avatar, first letter of city l) on full tilt and then I will pm you the id and password. If you are not a regular I reserve the right to refuse you. Also, if I dont already know your stars or tilt name and you send me money either post it here or pm me so I know who has paid.
shipped 100 from jcashx36x on ftp.
Is it still going to be 0 pts for receptions?
yes, everything except for 6 pts for tds and ints -2 is standard, so no points for receptionsand jcash, got the money and sent you the league info
yes, everything except for 6 pts for tds and ints -2 is standard, so no points for receptionsand jcash, got the money and sent you the league info
Thanks brah. Got the PM and registered...
Shipped $20 to Fulltilt from AgentOfAnarchy.
got it and pm senttheres 1 or 2 spots left in the 20, 4 or 5 left in the 100

Are there any spots left in the $20 league?

Are there any spots left in the $20 league?
i dont think so, but if someone drops out ill let you knowstill spots left in the 100 though
Are there still spots left?What the waiver system? Can you add drop anytime or does it lock until tuesday?How many teams make the playoffs?Two divisions or one league?Thanks
there are spots in the 100, not the 20waivers lock sunday-tuesday4 teams make the playoffs, all 1 league, no divisions

$20 league is full and draft is this wednesday, 1030 pm est$100 league has 8 paid and registered, will run with 8 if it doesn't get either 2 or 4 more people, draft is thursday, 1030 pm est

$20 league is full and draft is this wednesday, 1030 pm est$100 league has 8 paid and registered, will run with 8 if it doesn't get either 2 or 4 more people, draft is thursday, 1030 pm est
when draft time rolls around and we still have eight, are you planning to add extra spots to the starting roster? I.e start 2 qbs? Just curious...
when draft time rolls around and we still have eight, are you planning to add extra spots to the starting roster? I.e start 2 qbs? Just curious...
I hadn't considered, but doesn't matter now, we have 10 paid, 1 hasn't registered yet, and 2 more reserved, so it looks like we should be all set

dont know how i missed this, but im in for the $100 league if still a spot.i dont keep money on poker sites anymore, can i pay you a different way like through paypal or something?

dont know how i missed this, but im in for the $100 league if still a spot.i dont keep money on poker sites anymore, can i pay you a different way like through paypal or something?
ill let you know by tomorrow, had 2 people on another site who last night said they wanted in, and they would be 11 and 12, but after i told them to go ahead and ship I havent heard back yet. Im going to message them again, and if 1 of them hasn't paid by tomorrow you're in, paypal is fine, Ill pm you my info if one of them drops out or doesn't pay.