Roger Huerta Street Fight

Basically to sum it up theres a fight going on outside of what looks like a bar. A fairly big guy sucker punches a girl from behind and then gets out of there. Huerta sees what happens and goes after the guy...you dont see how the fight goes but you see it ending with Huerta delivering a soccer style kick to the guys head while hes on the ground and the guy getting pretty messed up. Heres the video, http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&am...eb-330a87db4f24UFC president Dana White said "In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger."I have to say I agree with Dana but im not sure the law would be on Huerta's side.

The big black dude pretty much sucker punched the woman (Dunno what she might have said or done to provoke the guy), so the fact he gets his fat ****ing face crushed is OK with me. Nice job, Roger.

+1 for Roger. Too bad he's still going to get the shit sued out of him.
I cant see him coming forward after sucker punching a woman in the back of the head. If he gets tracked down maybe he says **** it and trys to get some money out of it. It is Texas.