Something's Gotta Give Stakes

Two stakes being offered to the 8.80 12K Gtd on Stars. I think I'm 0/25 or so now in getting a positive return on my stake. Additionally, my life right now is chaos theory at it's finest, generally speaking.Something's gotta give. Let's see if it's a good horsey run. Don't worry, no pressure :club: I fully expect a loss. My last horse ran KK into AA early in a tourney, and the was eliminated thereafter when JJ lost to 99. Just to give you an idea of what you'd be in for.I'm going to pick who I stake myself (if anyone). 50/50 NSB Post stars name and city.

Goosefraba? I may offer a stake to a different tourney tonight once the work shift gets home, so feel free to post in here and I'll pick a couple if I get back to the comp, etc.

What time does the tourney start? I will be back home at 3pm Pacific Time. If not able to get the stake, gl to your horse.cloverstorm on PokerstarsEDIT: oops i see it has already started! ill be on later in case I am able to get a different stake.

GoCryWolfe (Indianapolis)Good luck tho whomever he picks. If it's me, you can AIM me @ the same name, cuz I don't know if I'll check back in this thread.

Spydur/GoCryWolfeCan you guys play the 4.40 6k gtd that starts in like 40 minutes? Let me know and I'll ship. Fist Pump, keep posting more, the stakes shall come!

GL guys, I shipped loot. Post interesting hands, etc.Spydur, ship back or run a different 4.40 and post tourney ID if you aren't able to make this one. GLGLGL. 50/50 NSB, standard.

GL guys, I shipped loot. Post interesting hands, etc.Spydur, ship back or run a different 4.40 and post tourney ID if you aren't able to make this one. GLGLGL. 50/50 NSB, standard.
I'll just ship back. Internet's being weird and I don't want to waste your money.
I'll just ship back. Internet's being weird and I don't want to waste your money.
Rec'd. No worries.I'm just gonna leave it at the one horsey then. GL Wolfe!

Thanks for the stake. I do not think I played this wrong, just a donk calling off with a shitty hand and hitting.PokerStars Game #47672193680: Tournament #296579173, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (25/50) - 2010/08/03 18:26:20 ETTable '296579173 63' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: derstader (9740 in chips) Seat 2: See$$$Go (3000 in chips) Seat 3: crikey666 (7285 in chips) Seat 4: 1.and.only.K (1500 in chips) Seat 5: Jakeweed (1660 in chips) Seat 6: GoCryWolfe (4915 in chips) Seat 7: GROMOZEKA111 (3555 in chips) Seat 9: guillote2712 (4925 in chips) guillote2712: posts small blind 25derstader: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GoCryWolfe [Kc Ah]See$$$Go: calls 50crikey666: folds 1.and.only.K: folds Jakeweed: folds GoCryWolfe: raises 125 to 175GROMOZEKA111: folds guillote2712: folds Lucki02 is connected derstader: calls 125See$$$Go: calls 125*** FLOP *** [8h Kd 3d]derstader: bets 50See$$$Go: folds GoCryWolfe: raises 350 to 400derstader: calls 350*** TURN *** [8h Kd 3d] [3s]derstader: checks GoCryWolfe: bets 1100derstader: raises 1200 to 2300GoCryWolfe: raises 2040 to 4340 and is all-inderstader: calls 2040*** RIVER *** [8h Kd 3d 3s] [4d]*** SHOW DOWN ***derstader: shows [4h 3h] (a full house, Threes full of Fours)GoCryWolfe: shows [Kc Ah] (two pair, Kings and Threes)derstader collected 10030 from potGoCryWolfe finished the tournament in 1301st place

I am pretty sure begging is not allowed.
Agreed. "I got a feelin' that tonight's gonna be a good night..."