Folding Kk Preflop Online

are you sure you're not talking about a 4 bet here? How are you acting after the BB ?
Technically I'm talking about both. But for the above example, I typoed. BB = SB.I dislike putting in 1/4th of my stack with AQ after two tight players bet and raised. If anyone shovesI am pretty much forced to fold. I'd much rather 3 bet here with JJ+ and AK And
This is also a great spot for villain to be 4 bet bluffing so he can show up with worse. Also this is a 10 rebuy, he could have AQ or Jacks or T8s.
I don't understand how you are 4 bet bluffing here with AQ, Jacks, or T8 suited, ever.

where's that facepalm gif.The ****ing guy isn't 3betting there, he's 4 betting. 4. 44444444444.FOUR!His range for 4betting is wayyyy tighter but the 3bet there is a ton wider. And I'm not saying he's 3bet bluffing with Jacks or T8s. I'm saying this is a 10 rebuy which is a soft field and so people can convince themselves that 4betting jacks or A9o or T8s or whatever they want is a great play because everyone has FPS.

where's that facepalm gif.The ****ing guy isn't 3betting there, he's 4 betting. 4. 44444444444.FOUR!His range for 4betting is wayyyy tighter but the 3bet there is a ton wider. And I'm not saying he's 3bet bluffing with Jacks or T8s. I'm saying this is a 10 rebuy which is a soft field and so people can convince themselves that 4betting jacks or A9o or T8s or whatever they want is a great play because everyone has FPS.
facepalm.jpgNot directed at you, but here it is. Perhaps I misread the hand history....?I see 1 bet, 1 raise, and 1 re-raise...Hence the BB is 3 betting, correct? A decent player with a good sized stack bets UTG. Another decent player with a good sized stackraises. This is where the 3 bet comes in.He raises enough to put in a little more than 1/4th of his stack.Is it wildly inappropriate in this position to assume that he has AK+ JJ+ almost all of the time? I certainly don't think so, not in a 9 handed game after someone raised the player UTG.I never said that you said he was 3 bet bluffing with those hands. You said it was a great spotfor someone to be 4 bet bluffing with Jacks of T8 Suited. I don't see how this is profitable.Also...I am curious about this.Had the UTG bets, someone from MP raised, SB re-raised, and BB shoved..all with similar stacks. Do you lay down kings?
facepalm.jpgNot directed at you, but here it is. Perhaps I misread the hand history....?I see 1 bet, 1 raise, and 1 re-raise...Hence the BB is 3 betting, correct?
There's already a small and big blind, so the SB raise is the 3b, and the BB is the 4bet.
A decent player with a good sized stack bets UTG. Another decent player with a good sized stackraises. This is where the 3 bet comes in.He raises enough to put in a little more than 1/4th of his stack.Is it wildly inappropriate in this position to assume that he has AK+ JJ+ almost all of the time? I certainly don't think so, not in a 9 handed game after someone raised the player UTG.
Not at all, I'm not suggesting it isn't, but the SB's 3bet here is going to include more bluffs and 99/TT and whatnot too because flatting OOP sucks. And KK does excellently against AK+, JJ+.
I never said that you said he was 3 bet bluffing with those hands. You said it was a great spotfor someone to be 4 bet bluffing with Jacks of T8 Suited. I don't see how this is profitable.
I don't HATE folding [KK] here.
There's already a small and big blind, so the SB raise is the 3b, and the BB is the 4bet.Not at all, I'm not suggesting it isn't, but the SB's 3bet here is going to include more bluffs and 99/TT and whatnot too because flatting OOP sucks. And KK does excellently against AK+, JJ+.
Logic, I has it. Completely glossed over that factI did say I favored jamming about 60% in my first post. Just that I didn't HATE folding. If any reasonjust because it looks so sexy when you're right
[x] FPSbut yeh...i really hope that we realize that the 3bet range is a bit wider than you imagine and, even tho it is pretty sexy/painful to fold KK pf and be right...we shouldn't really put ourselves in that situation because more times than not, we are still going to be ahead! As is this situation!!