Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink:i'm interested to see what D howard does to this team tomorrow and how the heat try and defend him.
well let's see:Joel Anthony + Big Z + Jamaal Magliore + Udonis Haslem + Juwan Howard = 30 fouls.That should do it.
well let's see:Joel Anthony + Big Z + Jamaal Magliore + Udonis Haslem + Juwan Howard = 30 fouls.That should do it.
Bosh has often really struggled defensively against Orlando. He gets abused by Howard if he guards him but is a poor perimeter defender so he doesn't play well guarding Lewis.On the other hand he's usually had a lot of success on offense against Orlando if Howard has guarded him becuase he can bring him outside where Howard doesn't like to be. The difference now is that the Heat center isn't going to be a perimeter player like Barney so Howard can stay inside with whoever the Heat center is and then help on any penetration from others.
Bosh has often really struggled defensively against Orlando. He gets abused by Howard if he guards him but is a poor perimeter defender so he doesn't play well guarding Lewis.On the other hand he's usually had a lot of success on offense against Orlando if Howard has guarded him becuase he can bring him outside where Howard doesn't like to be. The difference now is that the Heat center isn't going to be a perimeter player like Barney so Howard can stay inside with whoever the Heat center is and then help on any penetration from others.
only if Joel Anthony is on the floor. Haslem or Big Z will be pulling Howard out per usual.

It's choose your own hater response adventure day!!a) It's their home opener, they are supposed to winb) Orlando really isnt that goodc) The refs gave them every calld) LeBron and Bosh didnt score that much, the big 3 still cant coexist

Need some help from Heat fans, preferablt the ones that live in Miami.My wife and I are going on a cruise on Nov 20...We are planning on flying down to Miami on the morning of the 19th. The Heat happen to be playing that night vs Charlotte..How easy are tickets to come by..I am not looking to spend a lot of money, just basically to go and experienc the arena and the electric atmosphere.There seems to be plenty of tickets available on Stubhub and such..How bad are seats on Level 400??Appreciate any help and anything regarding Miami ...restaurants, clubs etc...I m not into the 21 year old club scene, but would appreciate any places that are recommended to visit.

Need some help from Heat fans, preferablt the ones that live in Miami.My wife and I are going on a cruise on Nov 20...We are planning on flying down to Miami on the morning of the 19th. The Heat happen to be playing that night vs Charlotte..How easy are tickets to come by..I am not looking to spend a lot of money, just basically to go and experienc the arena and the electric atmosphere.There seems to be plenty of tickets available on Stubhub and such..How bad are seats on Level 400??Appreciate any help and anything regarding Miami ...restaurants, clubs etc...I m not into the 21 year old club scene, but would appreciate any places that are recommended to visit.
400 level seats are pretty terrible. Spring for 300 or 100 level if you can afford it.....tickets should not be too bad for Charlotte. The opponent dictates the prices here....if it is a weekday game even better.It's worth going over to the beach. If you want a "Miami experience" try going to Joe's Stone Crabs. It's an institution and it will be stone crab season in November. Also, if you like sushi or italian I can recommend a lot of good places on the beach. You could go to Little Havana and get Cuban food but I don't recommend that. Overrated.Any bar on Ocean Drive will be fun and it's not that clubby.
400 level seats are pretty terrible. Spring for 300 or 100 level if you can afford it.....tickets should not be too bad for Charlotte. The opponent dictates the prices here....if it is a weekday game even better.It's worth going over to the beach. If you want a "Miami experience" try going to Joe's Stone Crabs. It's an institution and it will be stone crab season in November. Also, if you like sushi or italian I can recommend a lot of good places on the beach. You could go to Little Havana and get Cuban food but I don't recommend that. Overrated.Any bar on Ocean Drive will be fun and it's not that clubby.
Thanks I appreciate the advice..I was kind of surprised at the number of tickets that are available. Pretty much in most price ranges.I am a big Crab fan, so we definetely might check that out.
Dude.
i know, man. its just i love to be a contrarian. i cannot stand when people jump on a hate-wagon for no reason. i want a lakers-heat finals. thats it. give me that and i'm happy, either way. I do want Kobe to get more 'ships than MJ though, so he may take priority.
the combined irrational hatred of the many has made me a heat fan. i want them to win now. probably more than i want the lakers to win.
and by the way. i know i'm biased and being unfair. i know the allegations are different. i know all that shit. i jsut dont care. i wanna be irrational for once. i wanna yell and scream about how this guy is a pervert. and its all because i dont like him. so go fu[/i[ck yourself brett farve, because i know the jets trainers wont. and my guess is your wife wont either now.
Never took you for a hypocrite, heh.

wowowow, Heat are so sick. Put up 98 points through 3 quarters with ease on the T-Wolves....looks like they won't have to worry about overworking the big 3 as none of them are required to play the 4th quarter against crappy teams.Also, James Jones is shooting out of his mind.....love it if he can keep this up.

i know, man. its just i love to be a contrarian.
Yeah, either t hat or you jump on what ever band wagon chugging along at the time, mr Laker, Husker, Norte Dame, Jayhawk hoops fan. YOU SIR ARE A FRONT RUNNER.
Yeah, either t hat or you jump on what ever band wagon chugging along at the time, mr Laker, Husker, Norte Dame, Jayhawk hoops fan. YOU SIR ARE A FRONT RUNNER.
hey man, quit pointing things out. although i've always been a nebraska fan first. and always will be.
Tee hee. The Cleveland-response commercial is pretty epic too.
Did you see Lebron's comment about it? He said, "It was pretty good; they could've done better."That's pretty much the exact response you want to give if you really want to piss Cleveland off even more, right? Just dismissive and belittling. When the Heat go to Cleveland, security is going to be off the charts.<>Regarding actual Heat basketball, I found it amusing that after all this "who's going to take the last shot?" talk, it's Eddie House who takes the first game-ending shot. Obviously needing three points changes things, but amusing nonetheless.