Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

Is it 7:30 yet???
This is the most excited I've been for a season opener since the last Jordan year.Does anyone here remember that one? It was the first year of the Boston Celtics Pitino era and the Bulls opened up a huge lead right from the beginning. (Checks the box score...) The Bulls were up 20 after one quarter, but then the Celtics did their college-style pressure defense and outscored the Bulls by 30 in the middle two quarters. I was just thinking about this game when LeBatard was asking when do you ever remember the first game of any season? I remember that game was pretty devastating to me, but his point is made since the Bulls still won the title.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, a team page that is 4 pages long before the season even starts. MBN to have something to look forward to.
It's pretty sweet. I just bought some tickets for a Tuesday night game against Minnesota that's how excited I am!
nobody wants to see stan van hungry have a panic attack during the 4th quarter of a finals game.
I enjoy his Ron Jeremy looks and his JC Penny suits.
I enjoy his Ron Jeremy looks and his JC Penny suits.
ah JC Penny suits. my property professor last year, a senile old bastard, told a ten minute story about how one of his all-time best students couldnt get a job after he graduated. the kid couldnt figure it out. but old professor randolph knew what the problem was. the kid bought his suits at JC penny, and nobody respects that. so randy sent him to his taylor and BOOM: job city.

Have you told strategy this???I like Stan Van. But it has to be the Heat in the finals. And it has to be the Lakers against them, with the only possible exception being the Thunder if Durant takes another big step forward.The West has a lot of good teams, but not many to get really excited about.

A humbling loss might be good for them long term but it sucks right now.
After Syracuse's loss to LeMoyne last year, I said the same thing. Boston is playing good D obv, but the Heat have definitely had open shots that they havent made. We'll see what happens

Meh. Have to assume Wade and Bosh won't always be that bad lol. Glad they have another game right away tomorrow night to keep working on that offense. Defense looks pretty decent already and rebounding was alright.

Meh. Have to assume Wade and Bosh won't always be that bad lol. Glad they have another game right away tomorrow night to keep working on that offense. Defense looks pretty decent already and rebounding was alright.
Wade when healthy will be okay.Bosh always spits the bit and sucks against the Celtics
Wade when healthy will be okay.Bosh always spits the bit and sucks against the Celtics
They both looked a little lost out there. It's going to be an adjustment. I think when Bosh finds his niche in this offense his efficiency will be eye-opening. Wade just looked rusty....missing easy lay-ups and dropping passes and what not.