Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

I think he's a terrible interviewer. I'd hate it when he had a full slate of guests. So boring.
well i'll give you that some of them are boring but that's just because i'm not interested in a lot of college and pro athletes that aren't charles barkley or that stature but given who he get's he's prepared and asked good questions
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. The only positive is the emergence of Mike Bibby. Otherwise, that was a train wreck. Highlight of the Cleveland sports year!

Ugh. The only positive is the emergence of Mike Bibby. Otherwise, that was a train wreck. Highlight of the Cleveland sports year!
I'm happy for the Cleveland fans.I didn't see the game but some really ugly lines from some Heat players especially Bosh.
I'm happy for the Cleveland fans.I didn't see the game but some really ugly lines from some Heat players especially Bosh.
Lebron was ok although his triple double was deceiving. Bibby was amazing. Wade was average. Everyone else had a bad game, especially Bosh. It's his first bad game in forever though to be fair.This game felt like it was somehow owed to Cleveland fans---Cavs shot out of their minds. Just one of those nights. Might end up costing them the 2 seed though.
Starting now.Lebron's mom arrested."The mother of Miami Heat basketball star LeBron James was arrested by Miami Beach police after she reportedly assaulted a valet worker because it was taking too long to have her car delivered."
Yeah, valets are terrible down here.
Isn't that what Smush Parker did?
Like I said, the valets here really are terrible. The valet service was so bad at a recent food festival on Miami Beach that the party-goers started rioting.
Why is it so bad?
I think the laissez faire attitude that hispanic people have toward punctuality and efficiency seeps into everything in Miami and the suckiness of the valets is just one symptom of that.Or they just under-staff them purposely to save money. Or both.
I think Miami is winning the East.
It's the first time this year it seems quite possible. That Kendrick Perkins trade is a complete disaster so far for Ainge. Boston looks terrible and OKC is peaking.
Lol at Lebron throwing the ball at Jermaine O'Neal. Such a girly move.
Big Z copied him tonight and got kicked out. Contagious!Also, all of Mike Miller's minutes should be belonging to James Jones.

Last night was like watching the Bizarro Heat.Eddie House had 35 points. Jamaal Magliore had 19 rebounds. Chalmers had 13 assists.Weird.

Last night was like watching the Bizarro Heat.Eddie House had 35 points. Jamaal Magliore had 19 rebounds. Chalmers had 13 assists.Weird.
Was a really strange game.The Heat rested LeBron, Wade and Bosh.The Raptors only had 8 players dressed with 3 starters and most of the reserves injured. No Barney, Calderon, Amir Johnson, Weems, Barbosa or Reggie Evans. The Raptors only had 1 point guard, 1 2-guard, 2 small forwards and 4 bigs dressed. It was worse than a preseason game.

Well, that was pretty easy. Always fun to see Magliore, House and Juwan come in with 4 left (minor gripe....Spolestra could have definitely pulled at least Wade a little sooner and maybe Lebron too).

Well, that was pretty easy. Always fun to see Magliore, House and Juwan come in with 4 left (minor gripe....Spolestra could have definitely pulled at least Wade a little sooner and maybe Lebron too).
He just wanted to make sure they covered the line :club:
Cane, who are you rooting for in the Boston-NY series?
Knicks. As bad as Boston looks, I'd still rather play someone else next round.
  • 1 month later...

If you want a good laugh, listen to Witlock's podcast with Bill Reiter, the Fox sports Miami heat reporter. It was taped right after game one of the series, and the two are falling all over themselves talking about lebron's limitations, and that the heat can't play defense like the bulls can, and that the series is going to be over in 5 (in the bulls favor). It is pretty hilarious.

If you want a good laugh, listen to Witlock's podcast with Bill Reiter, the Fox sports Miami heat reporter. It was taped right after game one of the series, and the two are falling all over themselves talking about lebron's limitations, and that the heat can't play defense like the bulls can, and that the series is going to be over in 5 (in the bulls favor). It is pretty hilarious.
Whitlock had the audacity after that to tweet about how badly Lebron abused Rose this series with no acknowledgment that he was 100% wrong about everything.

I get the same feeling with Lebron in crunch time that I had with Kobe from like '01-09. He's going to make the right play and he's not going to miss a decent look. How did this happen? How did it seemingly happen overnight?