Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved every minute of that dude owning Cleveland fans
he didnt "own" anyone. he revealed himself a douchebag, nothing more.
You're right, my bad let me fix it...
I loved every minute of that dude pwning Cleveland fans
There we go.
yeah you could tell he was a real winner. which makes it even more disgusting when ESPN decides to have him on sportscenter for an interview. i had to change the channel. it was just so shameful.
when did you buy a high horse?
i'm just getting tired of the reality tv world, and i see that guys actions as a direct result of all the paris hiltons and jersey shores.
I blame MTV for 40-50% of the world's problems. Foisting reality tv on us is just one sin.....I love my high horse.To get back on topic, I am having a really hard time getting free/cheap tickets to the home opener. Guess I will have to pay a king's ransom.....
Good time to be a scalper in Miami
I have talked with a few of the black guys who buy up lots of season tickets and chill on Biscayne Blvd.......they are big, big winners. All of them probably got in when prices were still cheap.....
That's it? I've heard preseason game tickets are going for more than that.
Really? 500 bucks plus for two upper deck preseason tickets? That does not make much sense.Stubhub has home opener: Section 306, Row 11 (very meh seats but not too bad) two seats for like $630.
Really? 500 bucks plus for two upper deck preseason tickets? That does not make much sense.Stubhub has home opener: Section 306, Row 11 (very meh seats but not too bad) two seats for like $630.
I haven't gone and looked myself, my roommate is also a big Wade fan and was looking around for some and the prices he was telling me he was finding were ridiculous. Especially for games where the star players may not play or put in limited minutes.
I liked the part where he knocked that one kid down.
He shouldn't have been standing there.Did you see how he kept trying to feed that little girl for a lay-up? Kinda reminded me of him trying to get his Cavs teammates involved and then realizing it was a waste of time.
I liked the part where he knocked that one kid down.
Well, what the fuck did you want him to do? He got in his way.This just in: Lebron, Wade, and Bosh have decided to leave the Miami Heat and join a local pee-wee basketball team. On the matter, James had this to say:"You know, what's most important to me is winning a championship. The Heat is a great organization, but I think I have the best chance of winning a it all in the pee-wee league. I mean, I'm twice the size of my tallest opponent. And with Wade and Bosh on the team, I just had to go where the talent is. I know this is hard for the Miami fans, but I think it's the best choice for me going forward."
Kinda reminded me of him trying to get his Cavs teammates involved and then realizing it was a waste of time.
Yeah, he doesn't want to be the guy taking the big shot.
Yeah, he doesn't want to be the guy taking the big shot.
:club: You know why Jordan never took any crap for passing to Kerr and Paxson for Title-winning shots? Because they made them.
:club: You know why Jordan never took any crap for passing to Kerr and Paxson for Title-winning shots? Because they made them.
We don't need to turn this into an actual discussion.