Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

Let me guess, Turk was guarding him.If he was it doesn't really count.
He was hitting all his open jumpers which is what I wanted to see. I am pretty sure Turk, Frye and Warrick all guarded him at some point.Either way, 35 points in less than 3 quarters will be a good confidence boost.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If miami fans dont mind, the Heat can come here to Kansas City. We'd pack the place every night. Hell, I'll get there 6 hours early for every game.Just give us a fuckin team already. I'd even take the Kings back.
You better fill the team with Kansas alums if you want to pack the place every night.
Did Bosh really say "he(coach Spo) wants to work, we want to chill, we gotta meet half way" on national television?
You can see the after the game interview here.http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/di...1118/daily-dimeBosh has said a lot of stupid things but if you watch the interview this isn't really one of them. He's just being honest that Coaches want to work the players harder than the players want to work and there should be a happy medium in there somewhere.Media people like Bosh because he always has time for them and will always give an interview. It's a combo of him being an attention whore, wanting to be liked and at heart being a decent person who doesn't look down on the reporters like a lot of players do.
Did Bosh really say "he(coach Spo) wants to work, we want to chill, we gotta meet half way" on national television?
Seems like a pretty honest and accurate portrayal of the employee/employer relationship.Bosh is a good guy---Miami will improve and the national fascination with tearing him down will dissipate.Also, Lebron 20/9/8 in only 23 minutes. Damn.
You better fill the team with Kansas alums if you want to pack the place every night.
i love it. chalmers, hinrich, henry, arthur, aldrich. gooden, collison, jackson, wright, and next year get selby, marcus morris and tyshawn taylor and boom! you win 7 games.edit: i forgot about b rush. my guy. sorry, b.
Kobe's cocky and arrogant. Those are common qualities in assassins. Smugness on the other hand is a turn-off.
smug   –adjective, smug·ger, smug·gest.1.contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness;Synonymsself-righteousvaingloriousegotisticalcomplacentconceitedsnobbishsuperior
2255581637_a59a956bfe.jpg
other than Jeff Van Gundy who the **** said that? Anyone with a realistic sense knew it would take time.I love how much people have overreacted to two weeks and Paul Millsap going batshit crazy from the land of three.
sportscenter, a lot of sports writers. the heat are a really good team, but not the dream team a lot of people have been saying. you sound one of the few sane Heat fans out there. i think they'll make the Eastern Finals and lose to the Celts.
sportscenter, a lot of sports writers. the heat are a really good team, but not the dream team a lot of people have been saying. you sound one of the few sane Heat fans out there. i think they'll make the Eastern Finals and lose to the Celts.
The thing is the Celtics and Lakers are stacked too. Miami losing to Boston seems like a reasonable prediction given recent events.....but Boston is not getting any better between now and May...and Miami probably will improve markedly especially once Mike Miller takes Arroyo's minutes. Will it be enough? Maybe, especially if they can find a way to stick Wade or Lebron on Rondo the whole game. I think there is a lot of overreaction going on right now. There were definitely some sports writers who hyperventilated about the Heat in July....but there are just as many who are now kicking dirt on their grave (Bill Simmons in particular) after 10 games which is just silly.
The thing is the Celtics and Lakers are stacked too. Miami losing to Boston seems like a reasonable prediction given recent events.....but Boston is not getting any better between now and May...and Miami probably will improve markedly especially once Mike Miller takes Arroyo's minutes. Will it be enough? Maybe, especially if they can find a way to stick Wade or Lebron on Rondo the whole game. I think there is a lot of overreaction going on right now. There were definitely some sports writers who hyperventilated about the Heat in July....but there are just as many who are now kicking dirt on their grave (Bill Simmons in particular) after 10 games which is just silly.
Boston is missing Perkins. He's pretty darn good.
Boston is missing Perkins. He's pretty darn good.
The Celtics already have a lot of size.....I don't think Perkins is as much of an upgrade over the O'Neals as Miller is over Arroyo (who is just terrible).Really, Mike Miller is not THAT good but just getting Arroyo off the court is such a huge plus. The guys playing in Perkins absence are competent.
The Celtics already have a lot of size.....I don't think Perkins is as much of an upgrade over the O'Neals as Miller is over Arroyo (who is just terrible).Really, Mike Miller is not THAT good but just getting Arroyo off the court is such a huge plus. The guys playing in Perkins absence are competent.
Perkins really is pretty important. JO is out for a while now, and Shaq will be banged up all year. Semhi Erdin is playing like 10-15 minutes a night right now, and that's not good for anyone.Also, I was disgusted by the Celts/Thunder game tonight. OKC played great for 3 quarters, the Celts played shitty for 4, the refs were too whistle happy and killed the flow, ESPN wouldn't show a ****ing replay of anything....and no Durant. OKC was like 2-17 from the field to start the 4th quarter...from Stuart Scott right now, "There were FOUR total baskets in the 4th quarter" from both teams, combined. Just ugly, ugly.

I am in Miami and just came back from the Heat game..It was a really fun time...I was a Heat fan, at least for one night..Very nice arena, and the fans were very pleasant...The Heat blew a huge lead but managed to come out on top...The Big 3 are very impressive, however they made a lot of careless plays..Bad passes and a lot of giveaways, mostly by Bosh..Not a huge basketball fan , but me and my wife had a good time.