Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

Ok, so the Heat are just a giant X-factor from week to week. Should be fun for my blood pressure.
Part of me wants them to be a train wreck but the playoffs will be a lot more interesting if they are playing well. I still of course want them to lose as does everybody, in that Wade was correct.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me wants them to be a train wreck but the playoffs will be a lot more interesting if they are playing well. I still of course want them to lose as does everybody, in that Wade was correct.
Yeah, Charles Barkley is on my last nerve. "No one cares about the Heat except Cleveland fans." Is he ****ing serious? Obviously, everyone is rooting against Miami and wants them to lose. Maybe they brought it upon themselves (probably) but to insist that Wade was wrong about that is just laughable. For god's sake, Bill Simmons was rooting for the LAKERS in his running diary of their game the other night.I want to know which Bosh is the real Bosh and which is the pod person. He was awesome tonight, 6 days after playing a game against Portland that was about the worst thing I have ever seen.
Standard 60 point swing.
heh. Yeah, I think the Heat are basically the biggest X-factor in the history of pro sports. Is there any result they could have in the playoffs that would be a big surprise?
heh. Yeah, I think the Heat are basically the biggest X-factor in the history of pro sports. Is there any result they could have in the playoffs that would be a big surprise?
No idea. I could easily be convinced of any result after the first round. I would still consider it a big surprise if they lost to NY or Philly.I wish we could skip ahead to the 2nd round right now.Chicago-OrlandoBoston-MiamiSA-OKCDal-LALet's go.
Yeah, Charles Barkley is on my last nerve. "No one cares about the Heat except Cleveland fans." Is he ****ing serious? Obviously, everyone is rooting against Miami and wants them to lose. Maybe they brought it upon themselves (probably) but to insist that Wade was wrong about that is just laughable. For god's sake, Bill Simmons was rooting for the LAKERS in his running diary of their game the other night.I want to know which Bosh is the real Bosh and which is the pod person. He was awesome tonight, 6 days after playing a game against Portland that was about the worst thing I have ever seen.
Q for Effin TAll of it

And they destroy Atlanta with Wade and Lebron going nuts from 3. From game to game, who knows what team will show up. 43 for Lebron was fun to watch though.....he was feeling it tonight. 16 of 21! 43 pts in just 3 quarters! How can they stink so bad sometimes?

A Lakers fan thinks it's a good thing that Chalmers got hurt? I think you misunderstood Poppy's post.
heh. Papers are reporting it is not as bad an injury as it seemed initially. Bibby will be getting the most minutes going forward either way which is wise.
Miami might not lose the rest of the regular season. Their only difficult game remaining is against Boston and Boston looks terrible right now.Cleveland, Washington, Minnesota, New Jersey, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Boston, Atlanta, Toronto.
Definitely possible not that it will mean much. They can't catch Chicago.
you'd think with 3 guys going 30-10 they'd have won by more
Jim Rome was killing me this morning. I guess Wade said something to the effect of "this is why we are paid the big bucks" and Rome went off on how great it is they are paid the big bucks to barely beat the 9th seed in the west in the regular season, but he look we all got 30/10 so isnt that something.
Jim Rome was killing me this morning. I guess Wade said something to the effect of "this is why we are paid the big bucks" and Rome went off on how great it is they are paid the big bucks to barely beat the 9th seed in the west in the regular season, but he look we all got 30/10 so isnt that something.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/col...=PERDiem-110328You listen to Jim Rome, you get stupid, useless analysis. Them all getting 30/10 really is something (that's why it almost never happens)---the big 3 clearly did their part and the game was only close due to Houston's good shooting and Miami's historically bad 4-12 rotation. I mean, no one who actually watched that game left thinking---yeah the numbers are good but Wade, Lebron and Bosh really didn't play that well. All 3 played very well. I'm not sure what more people want them to do.Not to mention that there are plenty of max players in this league who don't do half of what Wade does. But, hey, I'm sure Jim Rome was hilarious despite being dead wrong per usual.Here is Jim Rome "killing me" (by getting punched):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczUKTwgqeY
I don't know why Lebatard thinks Jim Rome is serious sports guy. Maybe he's only watched his tv show, but on the radio he's the complete opposite.
Probably because he has a sports show on ESPN.