Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

The TV angle showed Deng getting fouled but I can understand if you had a different angle that you might not have seen it.
He got touched. There was the same amount of contact on Lebron's drive at the end. Call it consistent is all.Obviously, the Heat have much bigger issues and you can't blame the officiating for losses.....but I'd like to think they would get a call at home.They should have just grabbed the rebound cleanly too. The Heat were the only thing in Miami sports worth being excited about.....this is pretty depressing.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got touched. There was the same amount of contact on Lebron's drive at the end. Call it consistent is all.Obviously, the Heat have much bigger issues and you can't blame the officiating for losses.....but I'd like to think they would get a call at home.They should have just grabbed the rebound cleanly too. The Heat were the only thing in Miami sports worth being excited about.....this is pretty depressing.
LOL LOL LOLYou've become so used to Wade getting every call his way over the years that you don't know what fair officiating looks like.
LOL LOL LOLYou've become so used to Wade getting every call his way over the years that you don't know what fair officiating looks like.
I've watched both plays multiple times now....there's less contact on Deng than Lebron. Like I said, it's just an excuse. They need to be better.
I would argue that there was no contact on Lebron's at all. I only saw the Deng play live, no replays, but didn't Mike Miller clearly push Deng from behind?
There was zero contact on LeBron and Miller both pushed Deng but also grabbed the back of his arm it appeared.
I've watched both plays multiple times now....there's less contact on Deng than Lebron. Like I said, it's just an excuse. They need to be better.
De dede de dededede...Sorry, at this point I'm just waiting for the playoffs to start and hopefully whatever this is turns around
De dede de dededede...Sorry, at this point I'm just waiting for the playoffs to start and hopefully whatever this is turns around
pretty much my attitude as well. The 2006 team sucked in the regular season too. So there's precedent. Feels like mentally these guys have let it get in their heads. 4 straight double digit blown leads AT HOME.
There was zero contact on LeBron and Miller both pushed Deng but also grabbed the back of his arm it appeared.
Deng tripped, Miller never touched him they had the definitive replay on local news down here. So gross.I don't think Spo did them many favors by mentioning crying. Everything he does right now is backfiring.
It will be interesting to see how Miami bounces back tonight against the Spurs on a back to back after last night's carnage.
I was looking for an adjusted line to bet on Miami. I think the Spurs were a small favorite and I was willing to move the line to something like Miami -7, but I didn't like the odds I found. So I saved some money.
Deng tripped, Miller never touched him they had the definitive replay on local news down here. So gross.
You're going to need to find that on youtube because the replay I saw looked like a pretty obvious shove from behind.
Wonder how many boxes of tissues they need in the Heat lockerroom tonight.
Well, I officially agree with you about Bosh. Aldridge ate him alive tonight and that was more than enough.<----sad panda.
Well, I officially agree with you about Bosh. Aldridge ate him alive tonight and that was more than enough.<----sad panda.
The good news is Aldridge has been playing pretty damn good.The bad news is it's not impossible the heat lose 10 in a row if they don't really get shit together.
The good news is Aldridge has been playing pretty damn good.The bad news is it's not impossible the heat lose 10 in a row if they don't really get shit together.
Yeah, I mean Aldridge is great....he hit a ton of tough shots....no shame in him doing well.....but Bosh can't get steamrolled like that. I understand his frustration with the Heat offense...they don't utilize him very well. But that does not explain 4 rebounds in 40 minutes. That can't happen (and he spent at least 15 minutes at the 5.) He just plays too soft.I think worst case scenario they beat Memphis Saturday. They aren't getting blown out much....law of averages says they get a break sooner or later. I think it's pretty much mental at this point....if they could win one close game and finish a game strong they could easily snap out of this and win 15 of 20 to end the season. But that optimism is only to a point....right now they are just not a legit contender for a championship. They took crap about crying for two days and then came out and played a really lazy first half. They shot 57% in the first half and were down 6 because of sloppy unforced turnovers (10) and bad defensive rebounding. There is no fire in them and that is more disconcerting than anything.

I think a big problem is that the secondary players are too one dimensional and can be really exploited.Miller and Bibby can't guard anybody and Dampier and Anthony have so little offensive skill that it's like playing 4 on 5 which really hurts the offense in the half court.I think Haslem is really missed both on the court and probably in the dressing room.

I think Haslem is really missed both on the court and probably in the dressing room.
This is really my last shred of hope....that what they really need is one more functional big guy and that when Haslem comes back (and it is a when not an if according to the local papers) they will have enough to compete better. We shall see.
The good news is Aldridge has been playing pretty damn good.
Aldridge is going to get some down ballot MVP votes and he didn't even make the all-star team.
They'll beat the Lakers.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
The Boshtrich
lolPortland was playing the 2nd of a back to back and they're a west coast team playing on the east coast. Pretty bad loss. On the other hand, last time they played it took an epic Lebron performance to win in overtime, so I guess it shouldn't be that surprising. Portland can beat Dallas or OKC in the first round.

The Boshtrich in October: "I never really like to bump against people that are a lot, lot bigger than me. I'm not the biggest guy in the world. Coach is going to put him in that position sometimes. He's not going to hang me out to dry. He's going to put me in there when we have an advantage."The Boshtrich last night: "I just have to get it where I'm effective. I'm a big man. I can shoot the ball but I'm a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out this team more."

The Boshtrich in October: "I never really like to bump against people that are a lot, lot bigger than me. I'm not the biggest guy in the world. Coach is going to put him in that position sometimes. He's not going to hang me out to dry. He's going to put me in there when we have an advantage."The Boshtrich last night: "I just have to get it where I'm effective. I'm a big man. I can shoot the ball but I'm a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out this team more."
I want to wish The Boshtrich good luck at playing where the big guys do tonight against the Lakers when Gasol and Bynum are out there.
I want to wish The Boshtrich good luck at playing where the big guys do tonight against the Lakers when Gasol and Bynum are out there.
And he had his best game in months. I can't figure him out at all.The Memphis game was more encouraging than the Lakers game....but I want to see what they do against SA and OKC this week before I get even remotely excited.