Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

In related news...I thought Simmons was pretty good tonight, I would much rather listen to him than a lot of these guys.
Gah! I taped the local broadcast instead forgetting Simmons was announcing. I would have loved to hear him talking during the Heat's sick 3rd quarter run....
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 in a row! Wade is on fire right now. Also, Bosh with 17 boards.....very impressive.
Is the major difference that Wade is healthy and not sucking now becasue when they were losing he was often playing horribly ?
Is the major difference that Wade is healthy and not sucking now becasue when they were losing he was often playing horribly ?
Pretty much. The only other major difference is they are out-rebounding everyone all of a sudden. I think they convinced Lebron and Wade to stop leaking out so much and help on the defensive glass. A lot of times they are grabbing the board and starting the break immediately.
Pretty much. The only other major difference is they are out-rebounding everyone all of a sudden. I think they convinced Lebron and Wade to stop leaking out so much and help on the defensive glass. A lot of times they are grabbing the board and starting the break immediately.
This. You called it Cane and now they are running every chance they get. I know it wont happen but I would love it if they actually did win something like 40 straight and go on that 61-4 pace that everyone was making fun of them about when they were 9-8
They got offered a cookie to rebound and it seems to be working.http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/13/1970...ign-to-run.html
They got offered a cookie to rebound and it seems to be working.http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/13/1970...ign-to-run.html
Gold star for Coach Spo! If that works, great.....even if it sounds really silly and simplistic.Hornets game was fun tonight even though the crowd was pathetic (Monday night games are always bad). Got to move down to the 2nd row. I love when Wade gets angry at the refs and takes it out on the other team.Also, I have to try and find a youtube of Lebron's disgusting baseline fadeaway. Unbelievable.
Also, I have to try and find a youtube of Lebron's disgusting baseline fadeaway. Unbelievable.
seeing that he probably practices that shot more than he does free throws - it's not that big a deal :club:
I don't think you tried very hard.
like you eventually breaking down and doing the work for me wasn't my plan all along. muahahaha, finger steepling, and such.
Halftime. This is so great. The best thing about the Knicks is they don't play defense so it looks like both teams are always playing great.
LEBRON!!!!!That 2nd half was a thing of beauty. Holding the Knicks to 34 in the second half was pretty amazing. I always enjoy watching Spike Lee sit glumly in the 4th quarter.
LEBRON!!!!!That 2nd half was a thing of beauty. Holding the Knicks to 34 in the second half was pretty amazing. I always enjoy watching Spike Lee sit glumly in the 4th quarter.
Lebron was amazing in the 3rd quarter. The Knicks don't play any defense, but still, to be toying with NBA players like that is ridiculous. That step-back he had in the 2nd quarter over Turiaf was beautiful.
How bout em celebrating like it was a Game 7. I hate them. Every one of them. Except Eddie House, who's out of the rotation. If they win one championship I might stop watching basketball until they're done.
Someone's grumpy!It was their first close game in a while. That was a game 2 celebration not game 7.
And the only close game they've won, right? I didn't see any of it; should there have been a foul called?
Yeah, I think it is their first really close win and there was some celebration no big deal.I know I am biased but I can't believe there are a lot of people who think Hinrich should have gotten a foul call there. He was completely out of control going at a double team and airballed a layup. Mavs @ Heat tonight should be a great game. Mavs are probably the worst matchup in the league for Miami (other than Boston) so it's a great test.
the refs didnt give that game to the heat. the wizards did, giftwrapped like a new pair of socks on chirstmas morning. i watched it and it was a total collapse by the wiz.
Pretty much. It was like watching the 2006 finals all over again with Josh Howard clanking a bunch of key free throws.