Official Miami Heat 2010-2011 Thread

I am in Miami and just came back from the Heat game..It was a really fun time...I was a Heat fan, at least for one night..Very nice arena, and the fans were very pleasant...The Heat blew a huge lead but managed to come out on top...The Big 3 are very impressive, however they made a lot of careless plays..Bad passes and a lot of giveaways, mostly by Bosh..Not a huge basketball fan , but me and my wife had a good time.
I'd say Wade was the one who was off.....Bosh had 22/14 and I thought it was his best game of the year because he was finally active on the boards....he drew a huge rebounding foul super late in the game and showed some toughness for once.Definitely agree that the Heat get careless when they build a lead....trying to make highlights instead of plays. Glad you enjoyed the game....Heat arena really is quite nice.Blowing all these leads in the 3rd quarter is troubling....it ain't a coincidence it always happen with Arroyo on the floor. Get well soon, Mike Miller and take this Puerto Rican scrub's minutes.BigD, Bosh is a great interview. LeBatard podcasts make my work days so much better.
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the 4th quarter of the Memphis game tonight. LeBron put up some ugly shots and made some great passes to set up others.Bosh was abused by Zach Randolph inside.I'd forgotten that Juwan Howard was on The Heat.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Memphis game tonight. LeBron put up some ugly shots and made some great passes to set up others.Bosh was abused by Zach Randolph inside.I'd forgotten that Juwan Howard was on The Heat.
Bosh would never be guarding him if Haslem did not get hurt (and it looks serious). Overall, Bosh had a nice game and so did Lebron but wow are we thin right now. I hope Wade is back next game.Guess they might have to sign Dampier now.
Bosh would never be guarding him if Haslem did not get hurt (and it looks serious). Overall, Bosh had a nice game and so did Lebron but wow are we thin right now. I hope Wade is back next game.Guess they might have to sign Dampier now.
I doubt Haslem does a much better job against Randolph, he can be a load and that would leave Bosh on Gasol and he's abused Bosh in the past since Bosh can't handle players with that size and strength.
I doubt Haslem does a much better job against Randolph, he can be a load and that would leave Bosh on Gasol and he's abused Bosh in the past since Bosh can't handle players with that size and strength.
Yeah, Randolph is good when his head is on straight, big guys are going to score against Miami. I would take my chances on Gasol over Randolph though----Zach has the scorer's touch.I'm hearing Haslem could be out for a couple months at least----hope that is wrong. The offense was really terrible in the first half; they missed Wade a lot especially when Lebron got a breather. Helluva shot by Rudy Gay; Lebron can't play much better D there.
the bad news is i dont seen any trade possibilities. they have no one anyone would want (besides the miami thrice). no expiring deals. we'll see if pat riley has any magic up his sleeve.
They just need to sign a couple bodies until Miller and Haslem get healthy.
Did you ever hear the first Bosh interview they referenced? It was comically horrible. Just awful.
No, but I really want to now after listening to Stugotz and Dan mock it.Stugotz has not taken enough crap for his Thigpen love.
After The Decision did you ever think Erica would be counted on to be the savior?
That's stretching the word savior pretty thin. He's not terrible; that's all he has to be.
I didn't see the game but he can't be healthy
He's not but the whole team looks like it is in a state of shock right now. 5 months to figure it out luckily. I only saw some of last night's game because of work but it was terrible.