Couple of interesting hands from the weekend:Hand 1:Hero (MP) ~500Villain (Button) ~600I have been sitting for a while and my image should be pretty LAG. I made a bad read hero call with middle pair on a guy and was wrong which kinda shot my image for a while.Anyway, I get 1010 in MP. UTG +1 limps, I raise to 25, HJ calls, Button calls, UTG +1 calls.Flop is 10d3h2dChecks to me. What is the proper bet sizing for a c-bet here? I don't want to check with my image but I am not sure exactly what to bet.Assume Hero bets 40. HJ folds, Button (tight player) raises to 100, UTG+ 1 folds. Hero???Hand 2:Hero (BB) ~ 950Villain (EP) ~ 300Villain just sat down and bought in for half the max. No reads.Folds to villain who makes it 15. Everyone folds to me in the BB. i have AhQh. Call or raise?Assume hero just calls. Flop comes Kx10h3x. Hero?Assume hero checks and villain checks. What should we be thinking?Turn is a 9h. Lots of draws for me now. Hero?Assume hero checks and villain bets 25. Hero?

Hand 1: Cbet $60. If he's tight and raised your cbet, I'd 3b, smallish to like $220 so we can jam the turn.Hand 2: calling pre is fine imo. Flop is standard and we can assume he may have Tx or 99, JJ type hand that he chooses not to cbet.On the turn I think we could semi-bluff raise, but it sucks if we get 3b bc he slow played a set or something.Vs an unknown, I'm flatting and binking the river.

Hand 1 is fine so far, just semi-tank overjam at this point. I've never seen a live player who will call a 3bet who won't call a shoveHand 2 call OOP from a no read in EP... check on the flop was good, you pretty much have to stab at the turn, but since you didn't it's just call... no sense in check-raising an unknown on a board where he could easily have a monster here.

Hand 1: flatting and c/j turn is also teh secks
It's actually kind of awful if you consider his range on this board. I mean, if we were guaranteed what he'd consider brick on the turn then maybe... but there are a bunch of nonsense draws out there... any overcard could kill action... pretty much any card in the deck for one reason or another could kill action.

Hand 2, I'd like to 3 bet to 40. Villan won't 4 bet unless he has AA, KK, or maybe QQ. On the flop, we can fire 60 bucks and villain will have a hard time calling with 22 thru 99, AK, AQ, and AJ. (Not really talking about this particular flop, just any in general)

Hand 1:Never played 2/5, 1/2 is my game. There's $100~ after preflop action, what's wrong with a bet of $70 or 75 on the flop, regardless if you flopped the set or had air. A bet of 40 looks super fishy. Not even half the pot. Especially with the draws out there. I dunno. Maybe I'm missing something.Hand 2:I typically never 3bet with AK or AQ while in the blinds. But, hartmans idea is somewhat appealing, only in a HU pot. However, being out of position sucks with this hand, so I don't 3 bet it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I would bet around 65 on the first hand. If you bet 40 and he counters with 100 I would say hes bluffing or made some wierd ass hand on the flop. I never play 2/5 so I dont know how the players are at that level but Id say they arent complete donks anymore then. If it happened to me it just shove it in I think, if hes bluffing he'll fold and if he has outs atleast hell have to pay to see what happens.