Getting One Up'ed

Hey guys this is a video I made about all the one uppers in the world. It is mainly about my step dad who exaggerates everything to the extreme and expects me to believe him. He is also always playing stupid pranks on people. Enjoy!

This has to be a prank of some sort and I think it's hilarious.

That was funny OP and I'm not being sarcastic. I very rarely laugh out loud, but I did there; can TOTALLY identify with the sentiment you were going after there and the type of person in question. The swordfish bit had me laughing hard. Those xtranormal videos- if done well- are usually pretty good. I've only made one.http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6109143/

the awkward pause in the wedding night hide-out story... this was really good.I only opened the thread because LLY responded to it. apparently my thread-reading criteria need an adjustment or two.

That was funny OP and I'm not being sarcastic. I very rarely laugh out loud, but I did there; can TOTALLY identify with the sentiment you were going after there and the type of person in question. The swordfish bit had me laughing hard. Those xtranormal videos- if done well- are usually pretty good. I've only made one.http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6109143/
My goodness. Is there a race of people that you actually like? I hope not. More videos please.
My goodness. Is there a race of people that you actually like?
Not many, no. There are a few Latin American races who are OK. Aside from them, I hate most everyone else, save for the following European peoples not scribbled out in orange. europe_map.gifSo, basically, Britain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, the lions share of Scandinavia (excluding Sweden) and the Baltic countries. That's about it.The only Asian people I like are the Israelis, Iranians and Turks, but it's always debated whether Turks are Asian or European. The correct answer: They are Asian.I hate all North Americans, all Africans, all Australians and if anyone happens to be in Antarctica, I hate their Scientific-Outpost dwelling asses too.

I would have never guessed in a 100 years that you liked Italians. You must be Italian, otherwise you would hate them.

Uh, they're pretty much the master race (save for being filthy, lazy, overly emotional and impulsive)They're supremely creative, extremely intelligent (one of the higher average IQ's in Europe, IIRC) and produce the most handsome people on earth by a country mile. (From this, we obviously exclude the Neo-Negroes that inhabit the southern regions of the boot and the island of Sicily...)I mean, dude...hitler-mussolini.jpgThis wasn't coincidence.

Gesture is probably the precursor to spoken language. The monkey "mirror neurons" that recognize actions are found in the brain in a region whose human homologue is devoted to language. I also like Dutch people and would like to hear why Scram doesn't like them.

Gesture is probably the precursor to spoken language. The monkey "mirror neurons" that recognize actions are found in the brain in a region whose human homologue is devoted to language.
good one.
I also like Dutch people and would like to hear why Scram doesn't like them.
I have a friend that HATES Dutch people. I think it's the only people group he hates.