I think you need to check and fold to any bets on the flop. it's pretty obvious you have aces so if someone bets, you're beat. If everyone checks, you can bet small and hope they all fold, if they raise you it's time to shut it down.

I think your 4-bet should be more if not a shove? I'm still learning myself but I think a standard 4-bet looks alot stronger than a shove. Not sure what stakes this is at or what kind of tournament this is but if it's the micro's they are just clicking buttons and will call anyway. As for the higher levels where you have more skilled players trying to do the standard 4-bet will probably set off alarms while shoving looks weaker. I guess I'll keep with the "theme" and also note that I am terrible and just trying to learn myself. Charles Barkley would enjoy this thread.
Don't think it'd be best for him to just shove 2100 chips preflop.
Wtf. Okay, so I 4-bet shove preflop, guy calls and I'm 81% to double up.
FYPYou were so close to figuring this one out. gosh.
I don't understand why people are such assholes on this forum. If it were even a little bit funny I could maybe understand, but its not.Seriously, get a life people.
I have fights with them types all the time. It's all about inside jokes and being included. Pretty high school, really...
I have fights with them types all the time. It's all about inside jokes and being included. Pretty high school, really...
You would understand better if you were included!And it's not like anybody listens when we give good advice anyway
You would understand better if you were included!And it's not like anybody listens when we give good advice anyway
I do :club:
+1Alot of people listen, it's just the few idiots that like to defend their plays even after they are told how wrong their logic is. Sigh

Agreed about the weak 4 bet. You gave player 1 the chance to get in to a pot of 850 for 190 (only needing to win 22% to make it a decent call) with implied odds (becuase player 2 is never folding if player 1 calls) of it being 190 to get in to a pot of 1040 (needing only 18% winning percentage to make it the right call). With a lower pair against AA or KK (which you clearly have given your 4 bet) they have 19% chance of flopping trips each (assuming they both had lower pairs).Your weak 4 bet allowed them the right pot odds to call and one of them hit a card. A raise to seven hundred or higher would have produced either a shove from one of them (and likely a fold from the other) that you would call and be a huge favorite to win or two folds if they are really looking at their pot odds properly.

I don't understand why people are such assholes on this forum. If it were even a little bit funny I could maybe understand, but its not.Seriously, get a life people.
Says the guy telling people to get a life over the internet.(see I can be an asshole because I concurred with Highway's advice)
I listen. I think people misinterpret my corollary questions as if the questions were refuting the advice that's been given. Most of the time, I am simply exploring possibilites, regardless of "optimal line".