Another Sunday Has Arrived

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

**** poker ruck everyone that doesnt play micro stackes, and **** me for being a broke **** and **** bad beats and **** coolers and **** bad plays and **** everything and **** **** **** **** this and **** that or go **** will smith and **** that movie legion and **** sunday what else can you ****

**** poker ruck everyone that doesnt play micro stackes, and **** me for being a broke **** and **** bad beats and **** coolers and **** bad plays and **** everything and **** **** **** **** this and **** that or go **** will smith and **** that movie legion and **** sunday what else can you ****
you sound upset, what's wrong?
at least learn how to swear so it looks cooler
I like will smith....

Yay!!!! another day of mincashes.....wooo hoooo.................... :club:

hope u lose
How the **** is it that every mother****ing **** who calls me with a lower pair hits a mother****ing set? **** you **** game
Separated at birth?