Does God Enjoy Evil?

Does God enjoy evil?Isaiah 45:7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.Ephesians 3:8-10 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:Colossians 1:15-17 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.God thus seems to have created evil, as He created all concepts, for his pleasure, including evil.How does God get pleasure from evil and is He allowing it to happen?Hell is demonstrably an immoral and evil construct.

Does God get pleasure from it’s existence?Man has laws against men allowing evil to happen when they have a way to prevent it.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omission_(cri...es_require_actsDoes that mean that man is more moral than God?RegardsDL

Your lack of understanding of basic concepts makes it hard to respond to you.so instead here's a picture of a yellow warbleryellow_warbler.jpgAnd the GPS location of a Dunkin Donuts in CT: 73°14'8"W, 41°9'55"N

Your lack of understanding of basic concepts makes it hard to respond to you.so instead here's a picture of a yellow warbleryellow_warbler.jpgAnd the GPS location of a Dunkin Donuts in CT: 73°14'8"W, 41°9'55"N
:club: Winner
I know that you have a hard time refuting much and keep doing the moon walk to defend your God.I bested you on Eden and now you are shy to engage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDbesQQi9ycRegardsDL
I know that you have a hard time refuting much and keep doing the moon walk to defend your God.I bested you on Eden and now you are shy to engage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDbesQQi9ycRegardsDL
You already failed right here.Your ideas are sophomoric in quality.Once you grant God omnipotence, you no longer can argue there is anything He can't do.Saying that there are things God that didn't do is the exact same as God being unable to do is a straw man.It would be akin to saying: "God didn't make the sun green, therefore God can't make the Sun green!"Either you understand this, or you will next post something where you tell us how smart you are and how we don't understand the depth of your arguments, all 1/4" of it.As this is a gambling site, I am laying 4:1 on the latter
I win. Who bet me? Anyone? Anyone?
Maybe you shouldn't try to understand as hard as you seem to be attempting brother. God in my understanding is the highest form of consciousness, trying to understand all of his ways is futile for a mortal.
The stupid thing would be a human choosing a God he cannot understand.The God of an ant is an ant.The God of a lion is a lion.The God of men should be a man.Our first God was a man and our last shall be as well.RegardsDL
The stupid thing would be a human choosing a God he cannot understand.The God of an ant is an ant.The God of a lion is a lion.The God of men should be a man.Our first God was a man and our last shall be as well.RegardsDL
There are so many things we don't fully comprehend, saying that we therefor should not believe in it is like saying we should stop believing in nature because we don't fully comprehend every single organism & it's patterns. And the god of man being a man is a very dangerous idea, just read George Orwells' 1984. To paraphrase Jung: "What transcends a man above a life which is merely based on the estimation of his receivings & expenses is the sense of purpose in life. Without this sense of purpose man is lost and miserable. If the apostle Paul was convinced he was nothing but a travelling tapestry weaver he would not have been the man he was. The reality and purpose of life was in the inner confidence that he was the messenger of the Lord. The myth that took a hold of him made him into something far greater than a tapestry weaver."The stupid part is tossing away a religion just because your tiny mind can't comprehend it (no offense, I have the same tiny mind). I'm not saying the people practising religion are not often pretentious self-righteous idiots, that's why I don't go to church.
There are so many things we don't fully comprehend, saying that we therefor should not believe in it is like saying we should stop believing in nature because we don't fully comprehend every single organism & it's patterns. And the god of man being a man is a very dangerous idea, just read George Orwells' 1984. To paraphrase Jung: "What transcends a man above a life which is merely based on the estimation of his receivings & expenses is the sense of purpose in life. Without this sense of purpose man is lost and miserable. If the apostle Paul was convinced he was nothing but a travelling tapestry weaver he would not have been the man he was. The reality and purpose of life was in the inner confidence that he was the messenger of the Lord. The myth that took a hold of him made him into something far greater than a tapestry weaver."The stupid part is tossing away a religion just because your tiny mind can't comprehend it (no offense, I have the same tiny mind). I'm not saying the people practising religion are not often pretentious self-righteous idiots, that's why I don't go to church.
As a Religionist, I do not want to scrap religions. Just the stupid notions that there are real talking animals and a water walking immortal God who can somehow die.RegardsDL
As a Religionist, I do not want to scrap religions. Just the stupid notions that there are real talking animals and a water walking immortal God who can somehow die.RegardsDL
Again there you go tossing things out of the window just because you don't understand. Stop being ignorant.I'm stopping right here investing anymore time & energy into disproving your wild accusations, you seem to just be trolling around on different forums trying to disprove religion in every possible way & create uncertainty amongst believers. I do believe you are a religionist, even satanism can be considered a religion, so what you should do is join a satanic church and just sit around with your buddies laughing at all the ignorant christians, instead of wasting your time here.
Again there you go tossing things out of the window just because you don't understand. Stop being ignorant.I'm stopping right here investing anymore time & energy into disproving your wild accusations, you seem to just be trolling around on different forums trying to disprove religion in every possible way & create uncertainty amongst believers. I do believe you are a religionist, even satanism can be considered a religion, so what you should do is join a satanic church and just sit around with your buddies laughing at all the ignorant christians, instead of wasting your time here.
Hang on to your fantasies then.Some just never want to grow up.RegardsDL
I would very much like you to continue engaging that poster.
I lived there for three months.The hottest woman I've ever seen in real life lived there.
Evidently youve never been to bayonne NJ.
You know people from California are just laughing at you two right now.