When Is Consensual Sex Rape?

i want to hear what others think about this.what if someone was wearing green contacts, had sex with someone, then they found out their eyes are really brown.is that an offense worthy of prison time?
Death penalty.
The appropriate punishment is to give this guy a pork sandwich but lie and say it is a new kind of falafel.
Like they don't know what pork taste like from their many trips to Bahrain... :club:
i want to hear what others think about this.what if someone was wearing green contacts, had sex with someone, then they found out their eyes are really brown.is that an offense worthy of prison time?
No actually you don't. you want to continue to spout retardedness and have everyone tell you are a retard and then you try to defend yourself in a completely retarded way. If only we could go back in the archives of FCP and find a correct title for you. Oh I have one ... you are now the official RKIGS
Also, the man lied to the women to get her to screw him. Do you think that was wrong?
I bet now he's praying for the end of timeto hurry up and arrivebecause if he has to spend another minute in jailhe doesn't think that he can really survive.
I find prison rape to be enjoyable.

I guess he did her from behind... otherwise, she really should've been able to tell.Ya know, honestly, as totally absurd as this is, I support a country's right to pass laws like this. If Israel wants to make it illegal for Arabs to pass themselves off as Jews for purposes of sexing Jew broads, I'm actually OK with that. I'd also be OK if they made the penalty death by some primitive, animalistic means, just for the irony. .

this seems like the thread for this linkhttp://folk.uib.no/raz041/My%20beautiful.htmdoesn't fit particularly well with the mental image I have for Iran. too bad about the whole ass-backwards religion/culture thing.
LOL, no no no no no no no... They do that with India, too... "Look at our shiny new fifteen story glass office building with Koi pond and fountain!" What you don't see in the picture is that everything around it for thirty miles is literally a shit-stinking slum and that cattle/urchins/vagrants are regularly walking through the parking lot, or that the entire race of people are quite possibly the lowest iteration of humanity on earth and that no matter how nice their scenery may be, it's contaminated by Darwins unspoken truth about different human beings... Any country is going to have some nice places that are picturesque, particularly rural areas. What you don't see is the other 99.999999999% of the country that is a stinking anus.I think Iran and Persians are a very, very fascinating people and unlike some other peoples, absolutely ooze with potential. There are genetic gifts there.
LOL, no no no no no no no... They do that in India, too... Any country is going to have some nice places that are picturesque. What you don't see is the other 99.999999999% of the country that is an anus.
where are the picturesque photos from Iraq?I was actually just referring to the fact that it isn't all desert.

Obviously All_In just blindly despises Israel and nothing will change but about this issue I kind of agree with him. I don't think a Jew would be persecuted the same here.The woman was accusing him of physical rape and mid-court when they found out the sex was consensual they changed the charge to rape by deception. It stinks of racism.The "well in your country they'd be stoned" is a child's argument :"they caused more trouble than I did!". Israel considers itself to be above Iran and other Muslim countries and be on the same level with the US, Canada, UK etc but its stuff like this that undermines that and shows there is still a lot of racism here. Seeing that the last suicide bomb was less than 10 years ago I understand why the right wing Israelis act the way they do but things like this are still unacceptable.The guy has been under house arrest for 2 years and now has to do 18 months. Its insane.I imagine All_In imagines that in Israel everyone is cheering the verdict while planning to attack a Muslim kindergarten but its caused a big stir and hopefully will be turned over soon.Here's an op-ed article from Israel's most balanced newspaper: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opini...-human-1.303359

Obviously All_In just blindly despises Israel and nothing will change but about this issue I kind of agree with him. I don't think a Jew would be persecuted the same here.The woman was accusing him of physical rape and mid-court when they found out the sex was consensual they changed the charge to rape by deception. It stinks of racism.The "well in your country they'd be stoned" is a child's argument :"they caused more trouble than I did!". Israel considers itself to be above Iran and other Muslim countries and be on the same level with the US, Canada, UK etc but its stuff like this that undermines that and shows there is still a lot of racism here. Seeing that the last suicide bomb was less than 10 years ago I understand why the right wing Israelis act the way they do but things like this are still unacceptable.The guy has been under house arrest for 2 years and now has to do 18 months. Its insane.I imagine All_In imagines that in Israel everyone is cheering the verdict while planning to attack a Muslim kindergarten but its caused a big stir and hopefully will be turned over soon.Here's an op-ed article from Israel's most balanced newspaper: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opini...-human-1.303359
I see your point, but the guy is a person who's 'race' has declared Jews to be sub-human and has maintained a constant level of violent acts indiscriminately against them for decades.So it's not like she would have done this if she found out the guy she thought was an American was really a Canadian. ( Although she would have known this the minute the pants came down you know what I mean??)