well, i finally had my 1st winning session in 2 months at live poker...granted, i haven't been playing much, but after 10 losers in a row, it felt good...i misplayed quite a few hands...but wanted to knw what y'all thought...my reads are minimal, usuallly loose and crazy, weak tight, or tight/agg....when this hand comes up, i just bluffed the woman in the pot 3 hands ago with a/4 suited on a 3 5 8 10 k no flush draw when i fired all 3 streets....k on the river gave me the ability to get her to fold....i think she flashed 8/9...anyways, i'm in bb with kk....utg foldsutg + 1 foldsmp calls $5 (has whole table covered, extremely loose agg, but is soo predictable, checks his made hands on the flop, and throws out ridiciulous overbets for bulffs...)mp + 1 foldsmp + 2 calls $5 (lady whom i was speaking about...dont know her really yet, but i saw her open limp with a/5 off and won when she flopped an a...seems weak tight..her stack is about 150)hijack foldsbutton calls $5sb calls $3hero raises to $45 (my stack is about $520)mp calls $40mp+ 2 calls $45flop - $145k 10 10 with two spadeshero bets out $60mp raises to $200mp + 2 CALLS all-in $105 ishhero??Now, i have about $400 left...and I'm thinking there is a good chance that mp is on a bluff...if i call, the side pot will be about $170....if mp is on a bluff or flush draw, i can let him catch up or let him try to take it away on the turn or river...if i just shove on top, i take away his bluff (with a decent side pot, and money behind, i think he has to go for the side pot if he's on a bluff right??)... i think the mp +2 made this hand messed up for me...if she had a bigger stack and just called, or shoved, it would have been much easier....but if mp is on a flush draw/straight draw, then i doubt he's folding to my shove...If mp + 2 wasn't aggro, i probably wuld just shove and hope to get called my a case K or some j/10 hand...or even k/10 hand....but knowing that he would just call my bet on the flop with a 10 or a boat, i think he's either on pure air, a flush draw or a king....i have no clue what mp+2 has, and i wans't even thinking about it....lol...thoughts????more mis played hands to come...

I think I'm inclined to shove. If villain has a flush draw, now is when he'll call.....not on the turn or river if he misses. If he has a ten, he'll still call. The only risk shoving does is it may fold out hands like 99/QJ/KQ but that doesn't make sense anyways for villain to have. If you just call on the flop, I'm pretty sure villain will shut down if he's on a bluff, esp with one person all in.

whats MP stack size. i mean i would just shove and hope he/she think that the odds are there to chase a flush draw

whats MP stack size. i mean i would just shove and hope he/she think that the odds are there to chase a flush draw
mp has table covered...not afraid of anything, just want to maximize the best i can with likely near nuts..

I think calling>shoving here. There is a pretty good chance Villain is betting turn at which then you could shove giving him an easy call.

Call flopCheck/Call turn Shovel River (assuming he checks behind turn)If he's on air/draw, he's shoving the turn like EVERYTIME. Maybe he did this with something retarded like 9's, and he MIGHT realize he's behind & check behind the turn. In this case we merrily donk-shove the river to get paid.Ok so be honest now... this was a brag post, eH? :club:

lol...no it wasn't...i called flop, instead of shoving...i checked turn, he ckeced behind (after turn bricked)river bricked, and i bet like $75 (stupid bet)..and he folded showing a flush draw...both of them had a flush draw...i felt like i missed out $200 extra from shoving the flop...but i guess in the long run, checking is better since we expect villian to show up with air most of the time...

uhm guys im lazy and dont wanna do the math, but a call makes the pot like close to 600, and we will have like less then 300 behind. how on gods green earth can villain not realizing calling here means we are ready to get it in here. i mean if he is going to pay off, he is going to pay off. not much can even improve him

Just stick it in on the flop. He's going to call with all his draws/10's and fold his air (which you wouldn't get any more action after you call anyway). You know he probably doesn't have a K since 3 are gone and likely wouldn't raise flop if did anyway so he most likely has draw/10/or air

Just stick it in on the flop. He's going to call with all his draws/10's and fold his air (which you wouldn't get any more action after you call anyway). You know he probably doesn't have a K since 3 are gone and likely wouldn't raise flop if did anyway so he most likely has draw/10/or air
My initial post was to shove, but looking at villain, this is just a call. If he has a draw, let him hit it or fire again on the turn. If he has a 10, you'll get his money no matter what you do by the river. If he has total air, you need to let him hang himself. No point in shoving here given villain's agressiveness.

i think he fires again with his air, especially when i just call...he'll sense weakness and decide that he wants to try and take it away...but it's close...he was very very aggressive...and didnt seem that good either...any K, 10, or made hand gets his money as well when we callso only draws are the one that doesnt benefit from calling.....i think it's close, cause maybe 1/2 the time he doesnt fire with his air...i chose to call..cause i figured he would fire again on the turn even if he had a draw, but he didnt...oh well...