• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The epitome of self aggrandizing elitist political boredom
Give them their hate.They got nothing else going for themselves.Without hating something, the left might have to face the reality that their ideas don't work, their plans fail and their president is just another failure fit only for teaching in their elite schools.Maybe one day they will find hate to be what it is and abandon it. Until then let them hate. At least they are not going to control anything for a long time after this debacle.
Give them their hate.They got nothing else going for themselves.Without hating something, the left might have to face the reality that their ideas don't work, their plans fail and their president is just another failure fit only for teaching in their elite schools.Maybe one day they will find hate to be what it is and abandon it. Until then let them hate. At least they are not going to control anything for a long time after this debacle.
Thats what you probably said in 1994 too. It's nice to know that the the right can be really really angry all the time without any hate. Quite a feat.
Thats what you probably said in 1994 too. It's nice to know that the the right can be really really angry all the time without any hate. Quite a feat.
The right: "We hate the things Clinton is doing to this country"The left: "We hate hate hate Sarah Palin, she looks like a prostitute and her children got pregnant out of wedlock because they are sluts, and even though she is pretty much politically dead, we can't stop our hate on her because if we do we might have to answer for our guy that we swore would be a good president even though he has no experience and may not have been born here"See? Hate is not the same thing as righteous indignation.
The right: "We hate the things Clinton is doing to this country"The left: "We hate hate hate Sarah Palin, she looks like a prostitute and her children got pregnant out of wedlock because they are sluts, and even though she is pretty much politically dead, we can't stop our hate on her because if we do we might have to answer for our guy that we swore would be a good president even though he has no experience and may not have been born here"See? Hate is not the same thing as righteous indignation.
lol
This will probably work better:http://twitter.com/shakespalinDisclaimer: I only read the first two to make sure it was the right one, so this should not be read as a recommendation of said Twitter account. Thank you.
That worked, but I don't get it. Is it supposed to be humor? Parody? Sarcasm? It doesn't seem to be any of these.
That worked, but I don't get it. Is it supposed to be humor? Parody? Sarcasm? It doesn't seem to be any of these.
Pure awesomeness is a stretch. I chuckled when Palin compared herself to Shakespeare (for the love of all that is holy!) but this is a bit lame.
This new "OMG these mean, liberal haters!" style is quite unsettling - next time, please be rabid and unreasonable.As for Sarah Palin - why is anybody still talking about what appears to be the political equivalent of a joke account?
As for Sarah Palin - why does the left continue attacking her and keep her relevant and high profile, when in reality she appears to be the political equivalent of a joke account?
FYP and completely agree
As for Sarah Palin - why is anybody still talking about what appears to be the political equivalent of a joke account?
People used to have to draw disparaging political caricatures, but now they have an actual living parody of conservative values to show.
People used to have to draw disparaging political caricatures, but now they have an actual living parody of conservative values to show.
Says the guy with Joe Biden on the number 2 spot on his team, talking about someone who isn't on our roster...yetMan you guys are going to hate when I help elect her to run the country and she turns things around and ensures the democrat party's fall into historical obscurity.
Pure awesomeness is a stretch. I chuckled when Palin compared herself to Shakespeare (for the love of all that is holy!) but this is a bit lame.
My ardent love of Shakespeare may leave me a bit biased.
Via Conservatives 4 Palin, not only is this the best poll I’ve seen for her this year, it comes from the august precincts of The Economist. Sarah Palin 28% Mitt Romney 18% Newt Gingrich 17% Mike Huckabee 13% Mitch Daniels 4% Tim Pawlenty 1% Mike Pence 1% Haley Barbour 1% John Thune 1% No preference 17%That’s a sample of Republicans, natch. Among tea-partiers, specifically, it’s Palin 26, Romney 19, Gingrich 16, and Huckabee 14. (Mitt does better among tea-partiers than among the GOP generally?) She also leads among a sample of all voters, albeit by only two points over Romney. Can’t tell if this represents a surge for her or if he’s simply fallen back a bit over time due to disgruntlement over RomneyCare, but great news for Palin supporters either way.
WOOT WOOOOT
All the other polls suggest she can't win a general election!WOOT! WOOT!akoff is going to have to give me a 100 bucks.
It's early, Obama is ruining the democrat chances in 2010, which will give us republicans a chance to get in and fix things.Then there goes a tidal wave of goodness, crashing on the heads of the democrats.And riding on a jet ski is Sarah Palin, right into the white house.The only flaw is the republicans in 2010 not screwing up. So this isn't a lock.

To BG's fix of my post, nah, my disdain for Republicans is but casual compared to my adoration for Shakespeare, quoting Shakespeare, seeing Shakespeare allusions in popular culture, etc. That Twitter account is heaven for Shakespeare nerds like me.But since you mentioned it...Funny how you left out "Obama is a secret Muslim terrorist", "Clinton is a serial rapist who dealt cocaine from the governor's mansion," "Hilary shot Vince Foster in a CIA safe house to cover up an affair," and "Sarah Palin is an ideologue with little understanding of global issues."You "hate what Clinton is doing to the country"? You hate balanced budgets and full employment? Well, that would explain a lot about the last eight years.

To BG's fix of my post, nah, my disdain for Republicans is but casual compared to my adoration for Shakespeare, quoting Shakespeare, seeing Shakespeare allusions in popular culture, etc. That Twitter account is heaven for Shakespeare nerds like me.But since you mentioned it...Funny how you left out "Obama is a secret Muslim terrorist", "Clinton is a serial rapist who dealt cocaine from the governor's mansion," "Hilary shot Vince Foster in a CIA safe house to cover up an affair," and "Sarah Palin is an ideologue with little understanding of global issues."You "hate what Clinton is doing to the country"? You hate balanced budgets and full employment? Well, that would explain a lot about the last eight years.
You know those happened with exactly the same truth as the other things you listed above.Here's the proof;National DebtFY1993 09/30/1993 $4.411488 trillionFY1994 09/30/1994 $4.692749 trillionFY1995 09/29/1995 $4.973982 trillionFY1996 09/30/1996 $5.224810 trillionFY1997 09/30/1997 $5.413146 trillionFY1998 09/30/1998 $5.526193 trillionFY1999 09/30/1999 $5.656270 trillionFY2000 09/29/2000 $5.674178 trillionFY2001 09/28/2001 $5.807463 trillionWhich year under Clinton did we have a "balanced budget" exactly?Cause the silly fools at the treasury are reporting something else.

Cumulative national debt is not even remotely the same thing as yearly federal budget. You're asking about one, but quoting the other.I'm also a Marlowe nerd, but that gets even less pop culture love...Faustus, The Jew of Malta, Tamerlaine, and then a dagger in the eye. That's pretty hard to beat.

Cumulative national debt is not even remotely the same thing as yearly federal budget. You're asking about one, but quoting the other.
So you can have a blanced federal budget and still increase the national debt by Trillions of dollars?Then Bush had a really super balanced budget.and you would love our Film Noir Film Festival in Palm Springs every year.